• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling they will sell some sort of 30 light gear from Eris in the DLC, or they will make 30 light gear easier to get with the DLC.

I was playing last night and someone in party chat said that they might drop the shard/energy system for something else.

SMH if this happens.

Another rumor is that Eris will sell a rare or legendary weapon that will be modifiable by doing the Dark Below content and raids.

Pipe dreams and rumors.

EL CUCO

Any normal raid parties forming up? Or conversely, anyone need help with weeklies?

I wish this post was made about an hour ago. I tried to solo the Nightfall on my newborn Titan 26. Yeah...the Knights weren't having any of that. It wasn't even Void that did me in lol

This is the unfortunate thing for me. I have two 30 warlocks and 1 29 Hunter, guess I'll never get the plat trophy (don't care lol) cause I won't delete my characters to level a titan. One day, Bungie will give us more character slots (Bungie plz).

i'm keeping my hunter alt until i max the next raid. then i'll wipe it and start a titan. already have a warlock but the glide makes her boring to play.

Deku Tree

If the DLC comes with new trophies can I still get the main game platinum after the DLC comes out without doing the DLC trophies too?

I was playing last night and someone in party chat said that they might drop the shard/energy system for something else.

SMH if this happens.

Another rumor is that Eris will sell a rare or legendary weapon that will be modifiable by doing the Dark Below content and raids.

Pipe dreams and rumors.

I wouldn't say it's a pipe dream. I know of a few people who bought the digital guardian edition with the DLC package, and they haven't even had a chance to do the raid yet for various reasons. If there is one, there is a chance there is many, and it would be crappy for Bungie to lock those people out of moving up the chain if they already bought the DLC and didn't offer them some sort of guaranteed armor to move up. Heck, they already did, kinda, with IB armor.

They do need to change out how armor is leveled though, at least give us a materials vendor....

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What are the requirements for flawless raid again? Can you get it from normal raid? If the platforming part is the hard part I can do it 99% of the time without fail.

So this game has no way to setup private MP games? If so thats just BS! I want to setup a 3vs3 game or FOA game between friends, but I don't see any way of doing that.

It terms of options and giving gamers freedom Bungie really screwed up. No lobbies, no map selection, no private matches etc etc. Just f'in barebones.

well??? can someone answer this please? I asked about this before too but for some reason keep getting ignored. Or no one cares about these things in a MP game any more?

Anyone up for a flawless raid attempt?

We have 3 ready to go.

Was meant to do it with Duebrithil again, but he started without us :-/

01: MandrakeUK
02: friend
03: friend
04: OPEN
05: OPEN
06: OPEN

Add me if interested,

PSN: MandrakeUK

Yup. Even Titans should pop their bubbles as soon as they're ported. The buffs are nothing to sneeze at. Blessing of light can be a huge boon to RH survivability. Weapons of Light is an obvious buff. Striker Titans can also do a lot of work with Flashbang/DFA.

It comes down to trading off some Atheon Killing DPS to make the Portal trips safer. As always sending in a fourth is great insurance. The RH should exit before the last Oracle is killed. Someone should clear Supplicants as Time's Vengeance expires. Try to be on a plate as the Timestream is opened.

Final Rest is probably the best possible legendary drop. Very strong straight up and a monster with the right perks.

I don't have Monte Carlo yet, but I would prefer a second Final Rest before a Monte Carlo drop.

Am I the only one that hates when a fourth comes in? If we need 4, then someone in the portal isn't doing it right, and that just leaves more supplicant clean up to deal with.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
well??? can someone answer this please? I asked about this before too but for some reason keep getting ignored. Or no one cares about these things in a MP game any more?
There are no private matches yet. obviously people care about these things but for the moment the answer is as simple as that. Sorry you feel you were ignored.

Or map selection or lobbies or most other options in a standard MP game...what a load of crap. Wasn't expecting this from Bungie.

it isn't so much "barebones" as it is Bungie forcing us to play their settings their way.

disappointing nonetheless. custom matches would only grow the game's community and lifespan.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
it isn't so much "barebones" as it is Bungie forcing us to play their settings their way.

disappointing nonetheless. custom matches would only grow the game's community and lifespan.
I hope the fact that it isn't starving for either of those things doesn't dissuade them from adding it.

I'll join up for a couple matches if that's cool?

Which makes me believe or at least have hope that these features will come out eventually.

Anyone up for a flawless raid attempt?

We have 3 ready to go.

Was meant to do it with Duebrithil again, but he started without us :-/

01: MandrakeUK
02: friend
03: friend
04: OPEN
05: OPEN
06: OPEN

Add me if interested,

PSN: MandrakeUK

Do you still have spots open for this?

I hope the fact that it isn't starving for either of those things doesn't dissuade them from adding it.

I'll join up for a couple matches if that's cool?

i imagine it's high on the list from the community, but whether they see it as necessary is another matter.

sure you can hop in next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom