• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Anyone have HM Scrota CP? Or willing to join my game real quick so I can transfer it from Warlock to Titan?

You can get 4 R2's with any class. My main is a Warlock and I usually get 11-12 hits with R2 per sword.

Doing 3 shield breaks per sword with 3-4 R2s each I'm guessing?

Yeah it's always just been about timing the shield breaks, any class can run sword just fine. Hunter is just easiest because you can "abuse" the invis and don't have to time it as precisely.

did other people here try it already?

I wouldn't bother, seriously.

Its super easy to break out the barrier, at the start and to get up to Crota him self, however the barrier behind him doesn't disappear.

Legit is more fun anyway when you have a good team, good sword runner and the game doesnt go up its own arse with glitches and bugs.

Raybunny

I wouldn't bother, seriously.

Its super easy to break out the barrier, at the start and to get up to Crota him self, however the barrier behind him doesn't disappear.

Legit is more fun anyway when you have a good team, good sword runner and the game doesnt go up its own arse with glitches and bugs.

Clean runs been a lot scarce this week. Some random shizzle happening all the time.

oSoLucky

I'm now reduced to wiping on Normal because 4 scrub ass people I work with can't drop a shield with rockets.

Xur: Please bring: Red Death or Thunderlord, Mask of the Third Man or the upgrade, Helm of Saint-14, Heavy Ammo. Thanks.

Clean runs been a lot scarce this week. Some random shizzle happening all the time.

I had two clean HM runs this week so far but yesterday was rough, every bug and glitch imaginable. The Sword bearer running into the ogre towers is probably the most annoying when Crota is 1 sword away from death. Happened multiple times.

Midas

Anyone have HM Scrota CP? Or willing to join my game real quick so I can transfer it from Warlock to Titan?

Yeah it's always just been about timing the shield breaks, any class can run sword just fine. Hunter is just easiest because you can "abuse" the invis and don't have to time it as precisely.

Exactly. :) I was a little bit more careful yesterday since I was scared of insta-kill on enrage so more 3 of them rather than 4. But you're correct, timing is the key. I jump up towards Crota as soon as I see the rockets coming.

Born2Live

I've got one on my Hunter if your still looking. At least I think I have.

SgtCobra

Heart of Praxic Fire or GTFO Xûr, and you too The Nine.
A Red Death/Thunderlord would be nice too.

Or at least a chest engram.
Pls.

Zocano

Aside from Gjallarhorn, which he'll never sell, the only non-bounty exotics I'm missing are Monte Carlo and Universal Remote and Thunderlord...

so I guess Thunderlord would be nice? I would like a mask of the third man upgrade but at this point I don't care about exotics. Gjallarhorn is the only thing that even remotely would excite me.

raindoc

Before we're
totally not
getting HoPF:

I really like the Claws of Ahamkara on my Warlock.

S2w5u8n.jpg

Top Bottom