• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Meantime

Stand Asides
Don't Touch Me
Starfire Protocol
Dragons Breath
Gauntlet engram

Upgrades

Mark of the third man
Ahamkaras spine
Helm of inmost light
Crest of alpha lupi
Skull of dire ahamkara
Sunbreakers
Suros
Thorn
Universal remote
Pocket infinity
Ice breaker
Super good advice

Shito

Gotta love that weekly update, speaking about the heavy ammo bug and showing HM CE strategies with Horns everywhere.
I take it that means for sure Xur will sell Dragon's Breath and no heavy ammo...

you jinxed it
Heehee.

Really guys, that was soooo easy to guess.
Everytime they hint at some vague understanding of what we want, Xur is sure to come and crash our dreams right afterwards.
The trolling continues...

But for me it's ok, I don't really care anymore: the game is starting to lose its grip on me. For the first time in months this week I skipped some days playing it...

Feorax

What a crap week.

Got No Back Up Plans for my Titan alt from an engram, so that's something I guess. Might upgrade the Ice Breaker on my hunter too.

Nuszka

Have a co worker that just bought destiny, was tutoring him for the past month, he is lvl 26 now , he mentioned to me yesterday he has about 30 strange coins , so I hyped him for xur today , the lad doesn't have dlc, sigh.

hydruxo

Bungie isn't even remotely trying to be discrete with trying to get people to buy the dlc. It didn't bother me before but this time it's pretty irritating.

jadedm17

Garbage weapon, Armour I have and no heavy ammo synth.., Yea that sucked on every front.
Really could use some damn heavy ammo synths. Is that too hard to give us?
My coin stockpile is getting out of hand. (Like most other things in destiny.)

Wow Bungie.... just wow. I have no real expectations for selling the few exotics I don't have... but no heavy synth is pretty remarkably tone deaf.

Also: We know your DLC exists. Make the content better if you want more people to buy it.

nOoblet16

This is shit. However I do not understand why so many people wanted heavy ammo synthesis? Even people in my team are disappointed that there is no heavy ammo synthesis. Does he sells 5 for one coin or what ?

Sullichin

For us No-Ballerhorn peasants, is Dragon's Breath "good enough" or...? :/
I thought this the first time he sold Dragons Breath when the DLC came out. It's not. It's time for him to sell GH and stop cycling through DLC weapons no one wants because they decided to make them bad. DB instead of Horn again is nothing but a troll move. No heavy either.

Seep

I can get the don't touch me gauntlets I passed on the other week. And I still have over 100 heavy ammo synths so I'm good.

Are the stand asides any good?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Running Crota HM is gonna be a nightmare next week.
No lol. Most of us can kill him in 2 or 3 tries now. Heavy ammo glitch is just a bonus.

This is shit. However I do not understand why so many people wanted heavy ammo synthesis? Even people in my team are disappointed that there is no heavy ammo synthesis. Does he sells 5 for one coin or what ?
Yeah, 5 heavy ammo for 1 coin. And I have 100+ coins.

raindoc

I don't know why I get excited for fridays anymore.

No heavy ammo, no chest engrams, friggin' Starfire Protocol again.

I'm .gif-less.

Shito

I think this is the longest Xur has gone without selling heavy ammo, the trolling by Bungie is just insulting at this point.
Especially since they *just* posted a weekly update about the heavy ammo bug, for which we won't have a fix before the end of February it seems.
You would think they would at least throw us a bone in the meantime, but nope. Gotta keep trolling.

hydruxo

Yep. People usually stock up on them with Xur because it's easier than farming tons of glimmer to buy them from the gunsmith.

Top Bottom