• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT18| CA$H-4-CROTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

1auYOUP.jpg
h75srRG.jpg

-----

rAHdzFZ.png

845i6S9.png

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)
  • Part 1 (Progression at 20-25)
  • Part 2 (Xur's weekly visits, and getting to 26 and beyond; note, "What the Hell is Up with Engrams?" section doesn't apply since the engram patch)
  • Part 3 (27+, getting to 29 without RNG; note, goal 4.5 only applies when the Queen's Wrath missions are available)
  • Part 4a (Life at ~28)
  • Part 4b (Building with Exotics)

cVuWHXl.png

iaAEsMb.png

7BkROtN.png

kZnCCE8.png

(The Guardian Lords of GAF. PM me to be added to the list!)

IkMpXsX.png

-----

Watch your back, Guardian. No one else will.

Lothars

I need to reach rank 5 in Iron banner, farm glimmar and do one more nightfall and possibly three weeklies.

we will see if I get all of that done.

ocean

Banned
Tomorrow's NF: Spongebob
Modifiers: Angry, Juggler, Lightswitch, No Burn, no right analog stick movement because fuck you let's make it last forever

Fresh OT feels good :) Destiny > *

Haha good thing it isn't the usual Top20 Wall of Shame. I'll stick by my favorite number, 11 off of the Kor Shame of only 10.

#11 ftw

They better not do No Burn again.

No burn is so boring. Especially now that we have all these pretty raid primaries (almost done maxing the last one, the Pulse, just in time for 1.1.1).

Just re-rolled my 2nd felwinter's lie with luck in the chamber, and shot package. No hammer forged though. It has field choke for that extra range, but it brings the stability to 1. Worth keeping?

patchday

I haven't seen someone use Suppression nades in long time, so good though. lol

RIP Fist of Panic

http://xboxclips.com/Furious+Demise/be0abfef-bad8-43a7-af0d-6294c03bd599

When did you get hit by the grenade in the vid? Which frame?

I just started experimenting with this type of grenade recently. Just read on bungie forums they can be used to knock a Warlock out of radiance or a Hunter out of arc blade. That's amazing if that's true. As a defender titan I have to pray the arc blade user gets blinded in the bubble normally. Usually I roll striker tho in crucible

cilonen

They better not do No Burn again.

No burn is so boring. Especially now that we have all these pretty raid primaries (almost done maxing the last one, the Pulse, just in time for 1.1.1).

That's Bungies bipolar M.O. though...

"Oh shi... We've given the players elemental primaries, they're getting through the nightfalls too fast, what do we do?"

"Let's make them irrelevant by not having any burns!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom