• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
thorn may be easy to get kills with thanks to the dot and aim assist, but i cant get used to the recoil. the sights also suck. hip fire helps somewhat though.

Haha yeah I bet. I'm playing a bit. Unfortunately I don't have much time anymore.

Yeah, I can't blame you. This game takes more time than ever to keep up with, I've given up all hope of ever touching my backlog. I'm pretty much the only one left from our old team, Steroyd plays a bit on some reset days, Rawr and Palom pop in and out occasionally, and Yzen was back for a week when HoW launched but has gone missing again, haha.

Marvel

could never
Great games guys, a pleasure playing with you treasure and xplicit. Stoked we pulled off the 5 wins you needed.

Now I must sleep, it's 2am lol!

Queens breaker Bow
Lord of Wolves
Dregs Promise

Which should I choose? I just got the bounty. Or do I not choose until the bounty is over?

I need to do level 32 and 34 PoE. Anyone here still need to do it?

Since I'm doing it on two separate characters I can do them in any order.

psn: kreepmode

If Squid is ok with it, doesn't matter to me. I will openly admit that I don't think I'm good enough to carry two not good players, though I don't know how good either of you are, just saying.

Yea, let me get the kid to bed.

Fair enough, I'd say I'm pretty average. I can at least follow directions.
But yeah, if you had a third in mind to ensure that he gets to 8 wins, take them - if not, I'm still interested :D

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Feel dirty camping in control matches, but oh well, I need to complete that bounty.

todd360

5ImisTq.jpg

Episode Link

The HoW impressions episode is finally here! We discuss all the new content and the possibility of Destiny appearing this month at E3.

Hosts:

todd360
figadapaura
Namikaze1
Kor of Memory

Guys, can I get 2 cool gaffers to help me get 5 wins with my Titan?

There's a catch tho. My son is sleeping in the room so I can't really talk, but I can hold my own pretty good.

Edit: I just want the 5 wins. Don't even need to finish the card. I'd be forever thankful.

Was playing on a 4-2 card (win or go home), down 3-4 on the match against a really good group of aggressive people. Tied it 4-4 and it was 1v1... they had 2 warlocks rez and I rez and revived a teammate to Titan smash Enemy Warlock #1 while me and Enemy Warlock #2 on traded kills on each other and someone our Titan died in the middle of it all, and our Hunter finished their last guy 1v1 with a golden gun as he was reviving his teammate. Crazy. Marvel saved the video thankfully.

Thanks Marvel and stb, very good matches. Won 2 rounds 9s and lost 1 round 9. 3 out of 7 games went to the final round is pretty insane.

If Squid is ok with it, doesn't matter to me. I will openly admit that I don't think I'm good enough to carry two not good players, though I don't know how good either of you are, just saying.

Yea, let me get the kid to bed.
I'm fine with whatever. Ram knows my PvP limits, of which there are many.

Obscured

|OT23| These Trials Are a Prison of Our Own Making

One thing I'll say for HoW, I've been enjoying all of the new weapons. Maybe it is just a placebo effect, but they seem to hit harder.

Guys, can I get 2 cool gaffers to help me get 5 wins with my Titan?

There's a catch tho. My son is sleeping in the room so I can't really talk, but I can hold my own pretty good.

Edit: I just want the 5 wins. Don't even need to finish the card. I'd be forever thankful.

If you don't mind taking a 33 lock, I'll join ya. I just want 5 wins as well. PSN: j2theizzay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom