• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to help two 33s on their first 34 PoE we keep getting wrecked at the 3rd round two manning just need last two.

Psn Legendkilla3rd

That thread title, wonderful. The gun needs as much mockery as humanly possible.

Also, I have to apologize to my old enemy The Anomaly because the worst map in the game by far is The Pantheon. Way too cramped and the center is a snipers paradise, it's just not fun at all with all those small corridors.

Still haven't played any ToO matches so I'm eager to see if it's just a "the best of Destiny" game mode where everyone camps with Praedith's Revenges, Thorns and Hunger of Crota's.
Thankfully, I've come across very few snipers in ToO. Really they are kinda useless. The distance they operate at means your kill will probably just get picked up. I've only had to reSpear another team like twice.

i love trials of osiris.

rewards are awesome
tactical play is better than stupid blink shotgun all day
heavy basically doesnt exist
the lighthouse is gorgeous

dlc redeemed

i love trials of osiris.

rewards are awesome
tactical play is better than stupid blink shotgun all day
heavy basically doesnt exist
the lighthouse is gorgeous

dlc redeemed
Yes. I feel for those who can't get the 9-0 or suck at PVP but it's so much fun and finally PVP players get amazing rewards.

Yes. I feel for those who can't get the 9-0 or suck at PVP but it's so much fun and finally PVP players get amazing rewards.

I'm not very good, but I like trials it's fun and I've gotten gear after loses so it's cool with me. It's a nice change of pace.

Speaking of which anyone need another for trials? I'd like to try my luck again. PSN is same as GAF.

Namikaze1

FINALLY!
CFpmoT0WoAAn85j.jpg:orig

CFpmngHXIAE9Wyx.jpg:orig

CFpmmtuWIAA2aKU.jpg:orig

SnakeEyes

Banned
What are people finding to be the best builds for ToO? I'm thinking Bubble Titan with Saint-14, or Warlock with Starfire Protocol?

Received the Queen's machine gun Wolve's Bane. Arc, Counterbalance, Crowd Control. Thoughts on that roll? Has Accurized Ballistics, Linear Compensation, and Field Choke. Middle perks are Quickdraw, Snapshot and Braced Frame (pretty meh).

Overall I think it's decent, though the middle tree leaves a lot to be desired.

I was wondering, is the MIDA Multi-tool any good for PvE? I have a maxed out Red Death that I use but it kinda struggles with long range enemies.

Big thanks to Todd and Magic. 6 wins in ToO was pretty good. We made a good team. The ToO chest puts me to lvl34 now.

2 awesome clutch moments. First, 2 were down with all 3 of them pushing forward, I popped a bubble and revived both of you. Magic Nova bombs all 3 for the win. Next round, we fight to a draw as Todd and the last guy kill each other. Clock counting down and Todd self-revives for the win. Lol!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'd say defender would be good at an objective game type so that's not the case here. I hope your Titan knows how to hit that shoulder lean.
Hrm, maybe going on the offensive would be best. Helm of Inmost Light it is.

Big thanks to Todd and Magic. 6 wins in ToO was pretty good. We made a good team. The ToO chest puts me to lvl34 now.

2 awesome clutch moments. First, 2 were down with all 3 of them pushing forward, I popped a bubble and revived both of you. Magic Nova bombs all 3 for the win. Next round, we fight to a draw as Todd and the last guy kill each other. Clock counting down and Todd self-revives for the win. Lol!
And that's how Troll360 runs his Warlock. Like a boss!

the queens wrath rewards are nowhere near iron banner.

true but that's what they were set up as at launch. they were both supposed to be on rotation. iron banner wasnt really end game but they added a lot to it over the months. fortunately, reforging is global now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom