• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Big shout-outs to Koji and commish for helping with that Light Level 300 Strike for my Exotic Sword Quest! Especially Kojiro who didn't even need it! Definitely gonna be my top priority to get him a Spindle next time the Daily rolls around next week!
No problem man, I barely do anything for the community so I thought it was about time to give something back. Won't be saying no to that Spindle though:D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Again, just want to apologize to the other mods of the PSN community for the inconvenience due to my misunderstanding the process. I'm doing my newbie raid now but will continue following the thread and do whatever I can to help resolve it.

I see. Sorry about this. I'm trying to see if there's a log of acceptance or a "last online" or anything but tools seem a bit limited.

I could delete the most recent 200 people just to be safe?

edit: Newbies sorry for the delay. Sending out invites now.
Frankly I am unsure. Some of them were gaffers from TTK thread I recognize. I am unsure if people are automatically added if they were invited or they have to accept the invite I sent them. If you remember any of those names, feel free to delete them. Anyways I will be free sometimes next weekend to help clean it up. I have about 130ish confirm PSN names.

But really don't worry about it mistakes happen :)

Sent in a request for the DestinyGAF community. PSN Mr_antimatter.

Do we have a more formal way of requesting membership besides just IMing members?
Atleast for me, it's the easiest way to confirm gaf name with psn name. There is prob a better way tho haha.

Namikaze1

Alright, next weekend it is. October 10 to be more precise. That's the date of the King's Fall Flawless attempt. That's enough time for folks to prepare themselves.

Now I just need to get a group who knows all the mechanics and are skilled in certain puzzles for the attempt...

DjRalford

Sent in a request for the DestinyGAF community. PSN Mr_antimatter.

Do we have a more formal way of requesting membership besides just IMing members?

I forgot about this, im in the normal gaf community but the DGaf one had not added me up until i left for work last night, so if anyone could like, errr, hit the big red button....

launch-button-250.jpg

No not that button Jeremy.
UNILAD-jeremy-corbyn-26.jpg

I would appreciate it

FiraB

Banned
So last extremity, the pvp scout rifle is stupidly good. Been testing it, get the right perks that thing could be a monster in weapon long term.

Yeah unfortunately there were some weirdos requesting to join the community. Personally I know there were non-Gaffers on my friend's list asking to join after they saw me in it :-/ Communitites is a weird feature, there's not a lot of admin tools.

Alright, next weekend it is. October 10 to be more precise. That's the date of the King's Fall Flawless attempt. That's enough time for folks to prepare themselves.

Now I just need to get a group who knows all the mechanics and are skilled in certain puzzles for the attempt...

The fights are ridiculously easy. Those jumping puzzles though...

What is it with dudes burping into the mic? Raided with two different groups yesterday and there was always one dude burping loud as possible every 2 minutes. Gross.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I forgot about this, im in the normal gaf community but the DGaf one had not added me up until i left for work last night, so if anyone could like, errr, hit the big red button....

launch-button-250.jpg

No not that button Jeremy.
UNILAD-jeremy-corbyn-26.jpg

I would appreciate it
It's... rather likely you've been added now

Frenden

Banned
I may need to be re-added if you're deleting by cross refering PMs. Gutz invited me this AM before I had a chance to ask. I will re-ask if need be/I find myself booted.

Thanks, btw, Gutz! :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like I have 4 out of 5 no shows for the newbie raid tonight. That's unprecedented :( None of them said anything in advance for me to seek out alts either...

FRENDEN... come help this newbie and I, we'll 3man VoG lol.

Yeah unfortunately there were some weirdos requesting to join the community. Personally I know there were non-Gaffers on my friend's list asking to join after they saw me in it :-/ Communitites is a weird feature, there's not a lot of admin tools.
Got it. Damn. I felt like 6 in my PMs was quite low, so I was like "oh here they all are" when I saw them in my notifications and just started spamming to get through it before 9. Was doing it rapidfire when I started to get toward the bottom I noticed just how many requests it actually was and was like "oh shit..."

CREMSteve

Looks like I have 4 out of 5 no shows for the newbie raid tonight. That's unprecedented :( None of them said anything in advance for me to seek out alts either...

FRENDEN... come help this newbie and I, we'll 3man VoG lol.

Got it. Damn. I felt like 6 in my PMs was quite low, so I was like "oh here they all are" when I saw them in my notifications and just started spamming to get through it before 9. Was doing it rapidfire when I started to get toward the bottom I noticed just how many requests it actually was and was like "oh shit..."

I can give you guys a hand if you need it.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Welp, anyone else wanna help carry a lone newbie through the Vault of Glass?

So perplexed as to what happened to the rest of my signups,,,

Second one is easy if you take your time. It's the first one with a certain ship that can ruin runs.

That's the one folks will need to practice for. Second one you just need to take it slow.

If it's the ship I'm thinking of then yeah, fuck that ship. I'm definitely not confident enough with the jumps yet to attempt a flawless run.

sensui-tomo

Welp, anyone else wanna help carry a lone newbie through the Vault of Glass?

So perplexed as to what happened to the rest of my signups,,,

if you dont mind having another newb i'll join VoG run (never ran it), (i couldnt find anyone to help with the last portion of the KF raid (last 2 bosses) so i'll join ya if you want a 296 warlock. PSN : SensuiTomo, got a mic if that helps.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
if you dont mind having another newb i'll join VoG run (never ran it), (i couldnt find anyone to help with the last portion of the KF raid (last 2 bosses) so i'll join ya if you want a 296 warlock. PSN : SensuiTomo
not only do I not mind... that's what this is for! lol

send Hawkian a FR and jump in! :D

I've been trying to do flawless KF since last week but willing participants are hard to come by, lol. I'm up for it as soon as we can get a group. Has anyone done a flawless KF yet? Posted on reddit or something?

Edit: I'm not worried about
the ships at all. Those are huge platforms and most importantly it's early so there's no stress. The later section has those annoying sloped walls, tiny ledges, and it's near the end so everyone will be stressed.

todd360

New monarchy guy just gave me another Suros auto rifle. This is legit the 4th or 5th one now. This is the worst yet. It has improved accuracy while airborne.... On an auto rifle lol. I just want the ship. That's all I have left. I have all their shaders.

Top Bottom