• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

GrimoireOT32.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
DmJsSvB.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
Spindle Doctors
y4waQR.gif

E92 M3

For science, I infused my 310 Spindle into a 300 and got a 307. Hopefully Bungie's patch checks for infusion. If it's across the board, then I fucked up.

Hype, how many pages yesterday? that was without a doubt the craziest day on Destiny so far, even outstripping Draksis farming and launch day

In case anyone can't tell, TLW gif is a Spindle run that's been cut down to 15 seconds showing each part of the mission. Shitty gif quality is good for mobile users but bad for "legibility."

Also, I left the spoiler tags as "all discussion" just to be on the safe side. Have to remind myself that many Gaffers haven't gotten a chance to play it yet, so better safe than sorry. I imagine we can start dropping tags eventually but it hasn't even been a week yet.

LiK

just noticed an alt pic for my avatar in OP. I could've provided a larger version at no additional cost. ;)

noomi

We did it!

Noomi grimoire is the most ugliest thing I have ever put together.

HAHAHA!

I can't believe you actually got the whole picture, I didn't think many people knew about it.

Very flattered, Thank you so much! <3

Hype, how many pages yesterday? that was without a doubt the craziest day on Destiny so far, even outstripping Draksis farming and launch day
It really was a wonderful day for the playerbase.

And then Bungie had to end it with "hey guys nice job on getting that 310 weapon but we're nerfing it soon. Enjoy!"

Last thread escalated real quickly thanks to driviks haha hello new thread!

Can't wait to try to the new raid finally tonight or tomorrow, hopefully.

For science, I infused my 310 Spindle into a 300 and got a 307. Hopefully Bungie's patch checks for infusion. If it's across the board, then I fucked up.

Cozmo tweeted that ALL Spindles would be reduced to 290 Attack, so I think you might be out of luck :-/

Of course it wasn't 100% clear so maybe you will luck out and have a sweet ass Spindle.

Raybunny

HAHAHA!

I can't believe you actually got the whole picture, I didn't think many people knew about it.

Very flattered, Thank you so much! <3

Right click on your avatar and chose: search this picture using google and bam! Such an amazing feature.

tumblr_mqeqdfq8Z21s8hevto1_250.gif

Wallach

Cozmo tweeted that ALL Spindles would be reduced to 290 Attack, so I think you might be out of luck :-/

Of course it wasn't 100% clear so maybe you will luck out and have a sweet ass Spindle.

I wonder if tou take one out of the kiosk now and hold it whether it'll go to 290 or 280.

GlamFM

Banned
Just to be perfectly clear:

The smartest thing to do is:

-Infuse my 1000 YS to 307
-Infuse all my specials to 300
-Keep a 300 Spindle and wait for it to be fucked up to 290

right?

Kind of want to take advantage of my 310 version in the Raid at least once - hop it works out timing wise.

LTWood12

I had a TERRIBLE nightmare last night. I dreamed that there was an exotic version of the black hammer, and to get it you had to do this timed part of the daily that was hard as shit. Everyone else was getting it, but I tried for like 6 hours and couldn't get it done.

It seemed so REAL. Glad that didn't actually happen or I'd probably quit playing Destinu for awhile!

Fuck me

MrS

Banned
New thread Hype. This is the thread I break 300 light.
Same! Nice new OT Driz
I had a TERRIBLE nightmare last night. I dreamed that there was an exotic version of the black hammer, and to get it you had to do this timed part of the daily that was hard as shit. Everyone else was getting it, but I tried for like 6 hours and couldn't get it done.

It seemed so REAL. Glad that didn't actually happen or I'd probably quit playing Destinu for awhile!

Fuck me
Thank god it was just a dream, huh?
#ForeverNoSpindle

I bit the bullet and infused my Telesto up to 307 using Black Spindle; without knowing when this patch is coming it felt like a ticking time bomb. Plus now I can focus on leveling up a 300 and just infuse it up when ready.

Toddler

The Black Spindal hangover is real! So fucking tired today... and we didn't even get it. I suck with snipers anyway.

Top Bottom