• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

LifEndz

About to run normal raid. Already have two. Four spots open. Plan on going in the next five to ten minutes.

PSN Lifendz

We're full.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
OK The Division video with those Giggles was awesome
I would do the same iRawr, sorry

Damn I want to Rogue on peoples

;(

Gala's nonstop giggles had me Lol'ing. Had fun playing with a couple groups today. Rolling through the dark zone with a team is sooooo much fun.

On topic: idk about this Doubles deal. Hope we get info on something more substantial next week.

Hahaha yea it was fun. Can't wait for the full release now.

Doubles will be lame if it's not level associated. Thorns everywhere.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Annnd back.

Colonel you still out there? Imma log on...
I've signed up, it will be tomorrow 12 PM PST right? I've already done it so if all spots are taken and a newbie wants to join I can let him/her take it
That is correct, and you are more than welcome :)

Doesn't seem like sturg has signed up yet nor do I know about his plus 1, so there are now either 3, 2, or 1 spot(s) left. lol

oh woops.
See you in the new thread

DONT BE HERE

Omg Bungie please give Passage Coins at the lighthouse chest for Pete's sake. Like I am out of passage Coins and the damn bounties don't give enough.

Pantheon sucks donkey balls for 3v3 holy shit.

Any of you guys running Tlaloc builds on your warlock? I haven't played a lock before just started one and was planning out my build trying to decide whats the best subclass/stat spread/exotic armor. I know most Tlaloc builds go Sunsinger but I've noticed a few going voidwalker. Seems the most popular stat spread is to just go disc/str since your just holding your super anyway.

For exotic armor it seems the popular choices are double melee gloves (forgot the name), Alchemist's Raiment, and a few rocking Voidfang for the grenade on respawn.

I'm a big scout rifle fan so I'm itchin to give Tlaloc a go. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Mindlog

Is there a quicker way to get materials for upgrading your weapons and armor instead of running around looking for them?
Wrong thread, but the other sources include:
Bounties for completing objectives on a planet.
The Daily iirc gives resources based on the planet.
You can buy them from the Vanguard Vendor in the hangar.

goonie

Hi, guys! We need one more for hard raid from annihilator totems to at least the witches. This includes challenge mode Golgoroth. Just send friend request!

PSN: goonieee08

EDIT: full now

Anyone wants to help me with crimson doubles 7 sets ?
Saw the bungie post where they stated that if play 7 games ,you will receive a 320 ghost on 23.
I'd:- lightsaberut
Just need 2 now

Top Bottom