• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT5| New patch out Tues., Master Rahool reportedly crying into his robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not my best match. But really?
10683629_300935300113230_5158177695294763714_o.jpg

Dear Math,
Fuck you
Love,
Bungie
Didn't you get the exotic for a 0 kill 0 assist lol

KingV

First legendary when last night, and first people. RNG didn't screw me on the eve of the patch.

Though I am starting to think the light level thing is a dumb idea. Once you are fully upgraded it makes it really hard to justify switching out gear. If you are level 30, what happens when the DLC comes out with gear that allows you to get to a higher level?

Does it mean players will have to take a decrease in level initially and then grind up their new gear?

Cømet

Banned
Buy ammo synthesis

I don't particularly enjoy sitting there for five minutes between synthesis uses...
(I am using them. Putting a damn timer on them is dumb)

Could do with a hand at the boss of weekly heroic lvl28. I don't remember the adds in this fight respawning endlessly, but they do now! Plus they barely drop ammo! Way to go Bungie, make what was a good fight into a dull, frustrating grind!

PSN is ScrewAttack_, just drop in if you're interested in the strange coins.

First legendary when last night, and first people. RNG didn't screw me on the eve of the patch.

Though I am starting to think the light level thing is a dumb idea. Once you are fully upgraded it makes it really hard to justify switching out gear. If you are level 30, what happens when the DLC comes out with gear that allows you to get to a higher level?

Does it mean players will have to take a decrease in level initially and then grind up their new gear?
Switch your armor in that you want to upgrade when you turn bounties in. Problem solved.

X-Frame

Shit son, we got this on lock then. Hell yes.

Haha, awesome. Blue flames here I come.

The Vanquisher is the AR I use when my exotic slot is being used in special/heavy. It is a great gun...only downside is clip size at 22, but it can be a blessing since you will be using the bottom half of clip does extra damage perk much more often. Kills increase reload speed so that's even more compensation and you have your choice of stability or range upgrade for various scenarios. Great all-around AR.

Great analysis, and makes a good case for the smaller clip. Wait, is yours the purchasable version or is it a custom one from a drop?

Cømet;132287393 said:
I don't particularly enjoy sitting there for five minutes between synthesis uses...
(I am using them. Putting a damn timer on them is dumb)

Could do with a hand at the boss of weekly heroic lvl28. I don't remember the adds in this fight respawning endlessly, but they do now! Plus they barely drop ammo! Way to go Bungie, make what was a good fight into a dull, frustrating grind!

PSN is ScrewAttack_, just drop in if you're interested in the strange coins.

They'd be pretty broken without any sort of timer (even less ammo management), but making it a) unified and b) the same across all three types was dumb.

cakely

I know we're all excited about the patch... but has anyone considered that Bungie will probably nerf drop rates as a result? If all those Purples are going to be Legendary items or resources now, it makes a great deal of sense that since the rate of legendary conversion will be up by x10 that they'll drop way less.

Anyone know for sure?

i would expect a legendary engram drop rate reduction, but I will be pleasantly surprised if there isn't one.

For me, I've only gotten four legendary engram drops total but three of them decoded into 77 Wizard, Unfriendly Giant, and Steel Oracle Z-11. I can't complain.

MADGAME

Haha, awesome. Blue flames here I come.

Great analysis, and makes a good case for the smaller clip. Wait, is yours the purchasable version or is it a custom one from a drop?

Thank you!

I purchased mine from New Monarchy and those are the "stock" perks and the gun is a workhorse

Loomba

The Vanquisher is the AR I use when my exotic slot is being used in special/heavy. It is a great gun...only downside is clip size at 22, but it can be a blessing since you will be using the bottom half of clip does extra damage perk much more often. Kills increase reload speed so that's even more compensation and you have your choice of stability or range upgrade for various scenarios. Great all-around AR.

This is my next purchase! glad you like it.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
But is it worth the marks considering I got a Nope for free?

I got mine from an engram but its really good. On the Weekly Heroic I did at level 28 it managed to take down enemies pretty damn quick and its so accurate.

Even on the bosses it takes their health down pretty quickly compared to most guns. It feels to me a fully auto Scout rifle lol.

X-Frame

Thank you!

I purchased mine from New Monarchy and those are the "stock" perks and the gun is a workhorse

Awesome! I really need to look more closely at a lot of these guns. I have 170 crucible marks so I could grab that, even though I have the Shadow Price and Suros already but it is needed for one of my alts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom