• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny: The Taken King - Year 2 Reveal - Stream (Summary in OP)

Troy

Banned
Holy shit, I guess I was wrong, 150k already, Destiny hype is real.

Can't believe people think otherwise. Lots of the people that bitch about the game also play it. It's one of the top games on Twitch since launch. It's hugely popular.

Navid

How do I skip this mature audiences message..? Can't seem to clik on the 'Start Watching' button for some reason (using firefox).

I do wish that bungie would not try to be so suited and booted in their presentation, they could be sat on a couch around a table of destiny swag and it would feel 100 times better.

Syril

Can't believe people think otherwise. Lots of the people that bitch about the game also play it. It's one of the top games on Twitch since launch. It's hugely popular.
The opinions are so extreme. I feel out of place being a moderate fan of Destiny.

Sawneeks

Banned

Not gonna lie, I was one of those people. Picked up the game a few weeks ago again after not playing since Christmas and despite the flaws it's a solid shooter.

Seeing all these changes also makes me excited as they are fixing the things I dislike.

I bitch because I care!

Unless you're talking about 'people still play this lol?', then I can't comment.

Ghosts and Class Items now level you up? Interesting makes finding more gear have a purpose outside of just the armor slots

coming back? its one of the most played games on both networks and its one of the most streamed games constantly.

I realize that but tons of people are jumping back in with TTK. Just looks at how it charted on NPD next month.

Troy

Banned
I bitch because I care!

Unless you're talking about 'people still play this lol?', then I can't comment.

Nope. I mean people like me bitch the loudest, but also play the most. There's so much wrong with the game, but also so much right. And it's what's right that keeps me playing this instead of pretty much any other game. There's also always hope they'll fix what's wrong, which they're doing some of with this expansion.

Wait, maybe I missed it, but what's the point of Light now? It's just an average of your Attack/Defense and doesn't mean anything more than that?

I haven't played in so long but this is piquing my interest.

Anyone think it's definitely worth picking up the two expansions + The Taken King? Is it worth buying all 3?

Tracking Bounties is amazing. Just pulling up my Ghost will show me exactly how far I am without going into the menu?

Fantastic

Top Bottom