• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Destructoid] Leaked photo of NX controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black makes it looks so much better.
I'm cool with the look, but I'm concerned with the comfort. I've said it in the past, but I've never not liked a Nintendo controller, so I doubt this one will be any different.

Boogdud

It even has the 'mouse wheel' shoulder buttons (second pic).

Not like this Nintendo, please don't take my buttons away. I might be out before it even starts. This takes a lot of wind out of my sail.

Marvel

could never
God... I'm losing hope that it's fake.

FUCK.

Oh well, please let it be the handheld and not the console's controller.

I want to see the back. Are there buttons on the back? I want to see it turned on. Do buttons appear on the screen popped up when you turn it on?

ash_ag

Two new pics from reddit:

pkfWmFK.jpg

GB8lTkz.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4bn6nm/nx_controller_pictures/

Nintendo is crazy.

Really wondering how they implemented force feedback. Definitely expecting something like Force Touch on this, but precision of button feel is critical.

.Anema

I like it.
Now I'm thinking about the lack of buttons. Nintendo always made awesome controllers, so probably they have a new technology for touch systems... Or maybe not haha.

Yeah, I'm really into the black look. It looks like it's a bit smaller in width compared to the Gamepad. It seems like it's about 2/3 the size. Judging by the headphone cable, I'd say it was about 7 - 8" wide.

I want to see the back of this thing.

God... I'm losing hope that it's fake.

FUCK.

Oh well, please let it be the handheld and not the console's controller.

Nobody from Dual wotsits or Destructoid should have ever said it was a controller.

Unless every controller is also a portable then this is going to be a handheld.

GrayDock

I don't think haptic feedback for the buttons will be good enought for my tastes :/
Will try before buying for sure and it'll be off the 3rd party loop for sure.
Too "unique" to get full 3rd party support... It'll be the WiiU all over again.

SenkiDala

Yeah, I'm really into the black look. It looks like it's a bit smaller in width compared to the Gamepad. It seems like it's about 2/3 the size. Judging by the headphone cable, I'd say it was about 7 - 8" wide.

I want to see the back of this thing.

I'd say 6 (from a stick to another).

zewone

I really hope that's a handheld.

If it's just a controller for another console, it seems like it would be Wii U 2.0, which would be incredibly dumb on their part after the failure that was.

Rvaisse

Buttons are there, the sticks are used as primary buttons according to the patent, i guess these new kind of stick will have a better "push" than the clicky stick we already now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom