• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided I Review Thread I I asked for this

nOoblet16

Felt like the world was small...all the buildings looked the same,....go down this narrow street.....having a hard time putting it into words...but the world just felt small...its been a long time...but i just remember not enjoying the actual world at all.

Like I said Prague is pretty big and varied.
If you take the time to look at the architecture you'll also notice lots of uniqueness in there.

Thabass

posted?

Cqd3JgaWYAAR-vJ.jpg

official now

Is that 12:00 PM tomorrow for Steam? If so, that's lame.

mxgt

Banned
Man I would've been pissed if I took tomorrow off work to play.

Luckily it unlocks as I get home, but that's pretty dumb how it isn't midnight tonight.

SlickVic

Heh looks like the earliest way to get and start playing a copy is to go a Best Buy or GameStop doing a "midnight" opening (9PM PST). Technically Best Buy's is for Madden but store rep said they should be able to sell either game which hopefully is true for my store. Plus Best Buy gives 20% off with GCU.

packy34

Heh looks like the earliest way to get and start playing a copy is to go a Best Buy or GameStop doing a "midnight" opening (9PM PST). Technically Best Buy's is for Madden but store rep said they should be able to sell either game which hopefully is true for my store. Plus Best Buy gives 20% off with GCU.

Just keep in mind - this won't help anyone play the PC version any earlier if you were thinking about it

Glass

If you guys would have just Augmented your pre-orders, we would be playing this by now!

Square tried to help us, we only have ourselves to blame!

Azzanadra

If you take the time to look at the architecture you'll also notice lots of uniqueness in there.

Would you say Prague is a better hub than both Hengsha and Detroit?

And while we are at it, is Prague a bigger hub than both of them combined? Or as big?

Ugh I feel like publishers are just trying to screw over PC users because of people who unlock early with VPNs. Which sucks because I usually unlock early using a VPN.

If you guys would have just Augmented your pre-orders, we would be playing this by now!

Square tried to help us, we only have ourselves to blame!

I never got the hate behind that. If it's a AAA game, you're guaranteed the pre-order bonuses cause they don't want people to think the game isn't selling well.

SlickVic

Just keep in mind - this won't help anyone play the PC version any earlier if you were thinking about it

I was thinking about PC initially, but my 860m would be right around the minimum requirements so I might as well go with the PS4 version for this one.

Iceternal

So... content wise, story wise etc ..

The game DOES feel like a complete game ? and not obviously cut off like some people said ?

There is a difference between an open ending to set up a sequel and just ending the game in the middle.

Ugh I feel like publishers are just trying to screw over PC users because of people who unlock early with VPNs. Which sucks because I usually unlock early using a VPN.

LOL. Yep. Was hoping we'd get in today since I'm off today and work tomorrow. They're onto us. It's pretty shit that they don't do midnight launches for PC, though.

nOoblet16

Would you say Prague is a better hub than both Hengsha and Detroit?

And while we are at it, is Prague a bigger hub than both of them combined? Or as big?
It's bigger than both hubs combined and some more, it's also better because you can enter lots of buildings and the streets are wider and longer so things feel a lot more natural

d00d3n

All with "Pack" or "Gear" in name.

Thanks. That leaves "Jensen Story: Desperate Measures", "Extras Content (Soundtrack and Artbook)" and "Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass" I guess ...

"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass" won't do anything by itself, right?

Simo

Fuuuuuuuucking 3am man. I don't know whether I should just wait to play tomorrow or stay up and start at 3am....Maybe down a few cups of coffee to stay awake...
Deus-Ex_-Mankind-Divided™_20160815163136-1440x810.jpg

6h later it would've been a 24th release.

Remember when SE tried to pull the pre-order tier shit where the game unlocked early at a certain number of pre-orders?

Huh.

Top Bottom