• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC/PS4/XB1) [Update: Big images in OP]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So what's Deus Ex Universe then? Still working on the mmo?

Also Eidos messed up Thief, so despite Human Revolution being one of my favorite games ever, I'm cautious.

It's like the Compilation of FF7 or Ivalice Alliance in that it's a banner name for a bunch of various transmedia projects and games.

Now bring Pritchard back for their snappy back-and-forth dialogues. I loved those. Human Revolution was absolutely dripping in atmosphere, and I really hope MD is the same. I miss The Hive.

How they say the game looks:

72d9488e-a461-470e-afb1-09c30fcd4424.jpg

How it actually looks:

DAWN_ENGINE_inengine_screen_1.jpg

This looks great.

Almighty

Well i am excited, but my excitement is tempered by remembering how much Square fucked up Hitman. I want to see/hear more about the game before I go crazy.

Trago

I guess I'm cool with Jensen being back. I hope the supporting characters are kick ass too. Maybe we'll see some returning faces??

I'm holding out for
Cyber Malik
dammit!

Also Eidos messed up Thief, so despite Human Revolution being one of my favorite games ever, I'm cautious.
Deus Ex: Universe was never said to be an individual game, to the best of my knowledge. Rather, it is the name of a collection of related games/books/etc, sort of like the Mass Effect Trilogy versus Mass Effect 2.

Euron

Woah out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure this won't be released until 2016 but regardless this is definitely going to be one of my most anticipated games going forward. HR had one of the greatest trailers ever made so maybe we'll get a similar one for MD at E3.

pakkit

Banned
I'm cautiously optimistic. Those screenshots are obviously doctored. The Human Revolution team went on to make the not-so-great Thief, and I'm unsure why its the same protagonist considering I
chose to have him go down with the ship last game.

Daemul

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";159212827]malik :(

I'm sorry I didn't save you, I tried so hard :-([/QUOTE]

You didn't save Mailk?! o_O

Monster.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Yeeeesss. One of my most anticipated big budget titles.

Didn't the marketing for Human Revolution use lots of shots of gunplay? That stuff just makes for good visuals. I wouldn't read into it at this point.

Wasn't that just what they were calling the whole franchise, including materials in other media?

Can't wait, hope it's this year! Even though it took waiting for the Wii U port for me to give up on the stutter issue I was having with my PC copy I loved the game; felt like a great successor to the original game.

Top Bottom