• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil's Hunt - Official Gamescom 2018 Demo Gameplay.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In this demo that we prepared specially for Gamescom 2018 we show you just a little sneak peek of how the game looks in motion and how Desmond can handle himself in a fight.

Please note that what you are seeing is PRE-ALPHA FOOTAGE and things will improve before the final release. The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in this third person action game. You are Desmond, the one man with demonic powers who can decide the fate of our world by joining either side of the conflict.

Release date: Q3 2019 Platforms: PC, XBOX One and PS4

There is something that i like about this game that i really cant point, but then again it looks overly generic that it could easily go under the radar. I'll post here what i posted on youtube:

I can see the art design has been given some attention and some of the monsters genuinely look threatening. The level looks gorgeous, but those finishing moves can be sped up a little bit, so even if its repetitive, you don't have to feel like it takes forever. Doom has mastered the timing in this. Pre Alpha i know but if the combat is the core aspect of the gameplay mechanism then it has to be a lot more dynamics/engaging than this. All i say is good luck to 1c.

A.Romero

It does look a bit generic but I'm very interested in games based in Christian myths so I'll be there, specially if there is regionalized pricing in steam.

DavidGzz

Some things about it look janky or a work in progress but it looks fun. The lava effect and his movement, in particular, look bad.

Shifty

Oof. Not looking too hot. Did this fall through a time portal from the Warhammer 40k: Space Marine era?

You know you've failed as a game designer when you need to but big flashy lightbulbs on enemies' heads to say "i'm about to attack you".

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

go here: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/devi...-q1-2020-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch.1495675/

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom