• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital, let's wishlist together!

So many great looking games are on the way from Devolver, I really can't wait for The Plucky Squire, Anger foot demo is hot , I just downloaded the Stick it to the Stickman demo, I'll be trying that soon! Loving every minute of Cult of the Lamb, the new dlc is coming out soon too!
anything else is good from them?

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
So many great looking games are on the way from Devolver, I really can't wait for The Plucky Squire, Anger foot demo is hot , I just downloaded the Stick it to the Stickman demo, I'll be trying that soon! Loving every minute of Cult of the Lamb, the new dlc is coming out soon too!
anything else is good from them?

Anything else? Bruh:

Loop Hero
Hotline Miami 1&2
Inscryption

These 4 are better than 99% of all games ever created. Especially Inscryption.

Anything else? Bruh:

Loop Hero
Hotline Miami 1&2
Inscryption

These 4 are better than 99% of all games ever created. Especially Inscryption.
I have Inscryption, I recently started it , I heard only praise for it , but I duno man! Card games aren't quite my thing!
I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned!

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I have Inscryption, I recently started it , I heard only praise for it , but I duno man! Card games aren't quite my thing!
I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned!
Idk how far you are but it’s one of those games where you can’t talk about it or else you’ll spoil what it is.

It’s a game on the surface seems to be a card game… but is so much more. Keep going.

Hotline Miami 1&2 are high octane fun.

Loop Hero has one of the best soundtracks ever conceived with a very addicting gameplay loop.

More games :

The Messenger
Katana Zero
Gris
Ruiner
Carrion

Idk how far you are but it’s one of those games where you can’t talk about it or else you’ll spoil what it is.

It’s a game on the surface seems to be a card game… but is so much more. Keep going.

Hotline Miami 1&2 are high octane fun.

Loop Hero has one of the best soundtracks ever conceived with a very addicting gameplay loop.

More games :

The Messenger
Katana Zero
Gris
Ruiner
Carrion
Awesome thanks! Yeah I'll keep going in Isncryption! I'm basically at the beginning, miami hotline 1 and 2 I'll get , looks crazy !
I'll check out the other games!

Top Bottom