• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 is now one of Blizzard’s ‘classic’ games

was pretty disappointed by D3. From day 1 server errors to the ridiculous auction house which destroyed the loot system, it was more and more frustrating to play. Although RoS fixed many of the issues, it's actually insulting that you have to pay to get the fixed version of the game.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Game is great if you want to complete it after three weeks.

Diablo II you could literally play for a decade and still feel progression and you had something to grind on

Diablo III has the most boring kind of end game. Get bis gear within hours and grind paragon levels that gives little to no stats boost.

Are you suggesting that because Diablo 2 had literally one of if not the most ridiculous grinds in the history of gaming that makes it good?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
For all it's faults, after reaper of souls D3 eventually ended being a fun, polished, simplistic arpg.

I played a ton of it.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Are you suggesting that because Diablo 2 had literally one of if not the most ridiculous grinds in the history of gaming that makes it good?

Thats what kept me playing.

After a few hours in Diablo 3, I have eic gear I need to progress and just have to grind paragon. How fun is that? Doing the same fucking thing over and over again, with a little variation.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Thats what kept me playing.

After a few hours in Diablo 3, I have eic gear I need to progress and just have to grind paragon. How fun is that? Doing the same fucking thing over and over again, with a little variation.

I hear what you're saying but the grind in Diablo 2 wasn't exactly much more in depth. It required a lot of repetition and grinding for certain times for literally days.

I don't see how that's "better" than d3. It sounds more like to me the grind was more up your alley do to the rewards being game changing when you finally hit it.

D3 Paragon levels do chnage the game up but you have to know how to leverage them.

Iorv3th

I just bought this right now as it's only $10 on the Blizzard store.

Class recommendations for a newb easy run, folks?

This is an old build but worked really well when I was playing. Demon Hunter. But it is going to depend on what they change with each season.

Top Bottom