• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Open Beta starting this weekend

Are we there yet?

758796-naves_inicio_1__large.jpg

NO!

neoism

I have to say wonder why blizzard would want first timers to experience this game for the first time, and have problems throughout. Also with all the lag I'm sure will have to endure. They should realize a lot of people will play this and be ready for it. just saying it gonna make some people go the other way if its nothing but problems for the next 3 days. I hopefully will get to play with some of you guys, but I will probably just play solo for a while. Really wish this game didn't need internet...

:/

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Anyone knows how long it takes to beat the beta? cause its just one section...

Balehead

I have to say wonder why blizzard would want first timers to experience this game for the first time, and have problems throughout. Also with all the lag I'm sure will have to endure. They should realize a lot of people will play this and be ready for it. just saying it gonna make some people go the other way if its nothing but problems for the next 3 days. I hopefully will get to play with some of you guys, but I will probably just play solo for a while. Really wish this game didn't need internet...

:/

Well they do say it's a stress test, which I guess used to mean much more some time ago. Nowadays betas are hardly anything more than glorified demos so I get what you're saying. No doubt there will be complaints about how poorly this will function.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
I thought i could use this beta to pass the weekend, :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wait so Monks CAN heal then?

I am also not talking about healing yourself only but others as well?

Monks can heal everyone with the right skills and runes!

Nugg

Servers are now down for closed beta testers too, I've just been kicked out of my game. I guess everyone will be able to access once they're back up.

neoism

Well they do say it's a stress test, which I guess used to mean much more some time ago. Nowadays betas are hardly anything more than glorified demos so I get what you're saying. No doubt there will be complaints about how poorly this will function.

yeah... just really hope its waaay better come launch. I mean what will it be like 7 million + or something.

Raide

For you new players!!!

* * *GUIDE TO DIABLO 3! * * *

STEP 1: Click on monster
STEP 2: See if things come out
STEP 3: Collect said stuff
STEP 4: Repeat Until Win

Servers are now down for closed beta testers too, I've just been kicked out of my game. I guess everyone will be able to access once they're back up.

I cant log in - just downloaded the client etc and it keeps saying unable to connect to server error 3003 or something....is this what you are talking about? not sure why i cant play

Nugg

I cant log in - just downloaded the client etc and it keeps saying unable to connect to server error 3003 or something....is this what you are talking about? not sure why i cant play

Yes it is. You should be getting error 3005. Open beta is 10 minutes away still.

It's not up yet. A few minutes more.

It's 3am in Malaysia and I'm bloody sleepy. I hope this is worth it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Come ooooooon open the fucking servers!

Top Bottom