• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2

Junie12

I'm gonna be playing both, by the time Guild Wars 2 comes out I would have done everything I wanted to do in Diablo 3 anyways, so it's not a problem for me.

PewPewK

Guild Wars 2 all the way. Not even sure if I'm buying D3.

Then again I've been hyping GW2 for ages and have never been too interested in the Diablo series.

zroid

Banned
Both, but D3 takes precedence. Also, it has the cheaper CE by $50.

Dat GW2 CE is hot, but I ain't paying $150 for a game.

Probably just Diablo 3. Not willing to pay for GW2 unless I get in the beta and discover I love it (or an extensive free demo/trial).

Kalnos

Banned
If you want the whole package with PvP I would get GW2. If you're looking for PvE loot whoring get Diablo 3.

injurai

Banned
Guild Wars 2 looks amazing, but I'm going to have to go with D3. I have played the beta, and have always loved the Diablo series. I'll pick up Guild Wars down the road if it takes off as a main stream mmo.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Mist of Pandaria... just those 3 games alone are going to make this year quite...exhausting. :lol

Helmholtz

Guild Wars 2 is 100% bought for me, tomorrow when prepurchasing for digital versions opens up. I'll probably buy Diablo 3 if Guild Wars 2 isn't coming out in May.

That's the thing, I swear like half a dozen studios are made up from high ranking blizzard employees who worked on like Diablo 2, who is still left at blizzard?

I was wondering the same thing. I swear it seems like a 1000 people worked on Diablo 2 at this point.

Top Bottom