• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
There is only female Wizard and fuck them for turning Teleport into Blink. I'd knew it would happen, but fuck them anyways.

jet1911

Thanks to Hazaro's ideas, I like this build for a defensive Inferno Monk build. Exploding Palm is just sort of ... there ... but it should be good if it works as advertised. Probably better with Blinding Light or something else more defensive but, eh, I like the pseudo-Corpse Explosion!

Also, Near Death Experience could be replaced but, c'mon, it just sounds too awesome.

That's good too, can't wait for tuesday! :D

zlatko

Banned
Anyone not bought the game and want to do a deal?

I bought the game on Battle.net, however I want a box copy. I looked and it takes 2-3 weeks for a refund to process.

Would anyone be interested in, me buying the game at Gamestop for myself, but I will sell you the D3 key for $60.00 flat via paypal ?

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm looking at the youtube video that shows all the armor tier for every class... I imagine that they are actuall set? With the special tooltip that tells you how many pieces of the set that you have and set bonus?

AUpNF.jpg

Waiiiifuuuuuu.

Holy shit, making me second guess going DH.

Barb was so fun, but female barb looked like an ugly awkward dwarf, maybe armor will make her look amazing later on though, interesting.

jkoch

Holy shit, making me second guess going DH.

Barb was so fun, but female barb looked like an ugly awkward dwarf, maybe armor will make her look amazing later on though, interesting.

Yeah, the female barb I played in the beta looked nothing like that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i crashed

good night

Man what a badass week. I finish my semester, I finally get to quit my horrible job, my favorite chinese place is open again, AND Diablo 3 is coming out? Awesomeee

zlatko

Banned
Man what a badass week. I finish my semester, I finally get to quit my horrible job, my favorite chinese place is open again, AND Diablo 3 is coming out? Awesomeee

Sounds like an undercore week to me alright.

Now you must get you some sex and all will be as it should, as it was, as it will be.

There is only female Wizard and fuck them for turning Teleport into Blink. I'd knew it would happen, but fuck them anyways.

You mean the cooldown? Otherwise it differs from a Mage's blink pretty significantly in that it's targeted in any direction, whereas blink only takes you forward in your current direction of travel.

TheExodu5

Banned
I have the choice of a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard:

14557.png

or a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard:

images

I think I'm going to go with my Logitech Illuminated Keyboard. It has ghosting issues but it shouldn't be a problem for this game and it feels so nice.

I adore my Illuminated. Never notice the ghosting issues at all.

I prefer my Illuminated to my much more expensive WASD with MX Browns. :(

scy

How's the Illuminated compared to the diNovo? That's my wireless Keyboard and, while nice, I much prefer my mechanical.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
How are the Blizzard forums STILL talking about this fucking One of the Chosen Feat of Strength? How is this still thing?!

scy

How are the Blizzard forums STILL talking about this fucking One of the Chosen Feat of Strength? How is this still thing?!

I was joking back then about it but non-beta players really should get a "The Unchosen" Feat of Strength to balance it. Maybe then people will stop complaining!

bengraven

One thing I love about these games is that they never end happily. Hell, you could argue that few Blizzard games do.

D1 - all heroes become villains that you kill in D2

D2 - all heroes die

D3 - all our heroes will end up enslaved by Diablo to do renditions of Cats for eternity.

Elginer

Have a question for you guys, I have a boxed retail copy payed off that I plan to pick up at GameStop at midnight but was wondering if I could preload the Digital version and then save time from installing when I get home.

is there just a CDKey inside the retail box I can put in to activate and go?

Some seem to have the issues and some don't. Unfortunately, I can't press Shift+w+space at the same time, which is an issue in some games (not as bad for me because I always map jump to middle mouse button). That's why I bought the Sidewinder X4, which is nice as well but it isn't near as nice to type on. The Illuminated keyboard is perfect for me. I love low profile keys.

Have a question for you guys, I have a boxed retail copy payed off that I plan to pick up at GameStop at midnight but was wondering if I could preload the Digital version and then save time from installing when I get home.

is there just a CDKey inside the retail box I can put in to activate and go?

Yes

You can download the client now and install it on the 15th. Then when you get your key just enter into the Account Management on Battle.net and you'll unlock the ability to use your username/password to login in-game

zlatko

Banned
So does anyone want to buy a D3 key from me for, let's say $55.00 flat, PayPal only, Tuesday May 15th around 5:00PM Mountain Time USA?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Whiney baby criers, self entitlement, etc. Offiial forums are always like this.

I think the problem is that they think the company is their friend. That's the root of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom