• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Looks like I'll be farming xp then. Better than farming more penders recipes.

Lol Yoshi, I don't think I'd handle the caldeum grind that long!

Dinosaurr

Neo Member
Just dropped.

mDW9P9Q.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Every day has so far been an awesome and different experience.

Today? 25+ paragon levels from 60 to 85. Sooooo good.

MrDaravon

Would be nice if I could survive without life steal:

diabloo.png

At level 60 right now you're only getting 10% of stated life steal values, aka jack shit. If you think it's making a difference it's probably not, you're actually getting a whopping 0.3% LS on that weapon.

Pepto

Banned
At level 60 right now you're only getting 10% of stated life steal values, aka jack shit. If you think it's making a difference it's probably not, you're actually getting a whopping 0.3% LS on that weapon.

My old weapon still gives me +120% healing...

GAF, quick question. Which version is recommended more, PC or consoles?

Now that 2.0.1 is out - PC. So long as you don't have a huge couch potato preference in which cause console may suit better. PC is the better game feature wise and will get RoS very soon if you want to invest in that too.

BFIB

GAF, quick question. Which version is recommended more, PC or consoles?

I'm still playing both, its going to come down to these preferences:

The console version is very approachable. No Battle.net, no need to be connected all the time. Dodgeroll is a big improvement, and honestly, I really like the way the game plays on a controller. Loot is extremely good, and you'll quickly gear up your character.

PC version has a much better community obviously. If you like to join clans, play with a group of people that you want to get to know, etc. PC is the best option. Loot 2.0 has put it a step above the console version for right now. RoS is also right around the corner, so if you haven't jumped in, as of now, the PC has a lot more to offer.

Either one is a great choice IMO. PC has a slight edge. So much fun to play.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
guys

fuck it

all nighter

screw being alert at work

mileS

So with this new XP buff I wonder what will come out at top for best xp in a group, run wise. I assume Mira runs will still be good because you kill a pack of trash everytime. I have a feeling it won't be the best anymore.

Yoshichan

So with this new XP buff I wonder what will come out at top for best xp in a group, run wise. I assume Mira runs will still be good because you kill a pack of trash everytime. I have a feeling it won't be the best anymore.
I am doing it right now, it's like 2x slower than the act 1-4 run I was doing on T2 with a 4 man group.

Logged quite a few hours this weekend, really glad I finally re-installed it. I quit way back when after spending like 30 minutes killing a invulnerable minions/fast elite... Felt like the game did so many things right, but just wasn't fun to play. The improved loot definitely helps, but overall the combat action just feels a lot more polished.

Guess their re-vamp has worked on me, because RoS was a no-buy for me until a few days ago, and is now quite possibly a buy...

Yoshichan

Aww! 's all cool, got a T4 GAF group going on right now on EU! HYPE!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got a legendary bow. Not the elemental arrow one, though. The chicken one. Sigh.

God damn. I haven't played this game since the the first few months after release, I forgot how solid the combat is. I have a lvl 60 DH but I decided to start fresh with a lvl 1 Monk and I am having a lot of fun. I just listen to some podcasts and mess shit up. So much has improved in this game since the original release I can't believe it. Maybe after I blast through Stick of Truth a few times I will come back to this as a nice night time fix while listening to podcasts I can't really listen to anymore during work.

MrDaravon

My old weapon still gives me +120% healing...

The Healing stat is pretty much complete bullshit. It factors in things like life from health globes, life regen, life on hit, etc. It's completely ignorable.

Toughness is still kinda bullshit, but that one will at least give you a general idea of what's up.

Yoshichan

There we go! No sleep and heading to work now, fml.

Went from Paragon 60 to 96 today at least, Jesus!

Wish me luck at work.

ferr

What kind of res is needed for T3+? Elites with Thunderstorm in T3 melt my DH and I have 450-500 or so all res..

J. Bravo

really having trouble sustaining my wizards life. life steal doesn't work, life on hit seems ineffective, i dont think i can regen life fast enough to make up for the damage. the answer is take less damage but even then how do i get my life back?

Firemind

really having trouble sustaining my wizards life. life steal doesn't work, life on hit seems ineffective, i dont think i can regen life fast enough to make up for the damage. the answer is take less damage but even then how do i get my life back?

Health Globes by mowing down monsters. Having some pickup radius helps a lot.

As for damage mitigation, Diamond Skin, <insert> Armor of choice, Galvanizing Ward and Dominance. Stack lots of armor and allres, especially armor since your primary stat already adds to allres.

What build/difficulty are you running?

Bradach

I fired up D3 last night after not playing in ages. I like the changes a lot. I might be a little hooked again. I played for 3 hours last night and got 2 legendaries, that I could actually use!

Also the GAF clan is great. Its nice see members getting ledendaries and just shoot the breeze even if we're not playing together.

I have a chest full of old yellow items that are mostly useless, what should I do with them? I never really crafted items when I played before, is this something that I should look into now?

jourdy

First time I played in a few years. Got about 9 legendaries in about 3 hours of play.
I thought this was normal but the guy I was playing with was screaming at me how I am so lucky.

What's up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom