• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

U8Oh1u9.jpg

kirblar

Yup, same, wouldn't let me make TimTebow. Even Blizzard doesn't want him to play. :(

edit: NVM, logged in after it booted me and he's up!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay the "log in ahead of time" suggestion was all well and good, but that doesn't stop 5 million people from trying to create a Crusader at the same moment.

lol where's that hamster gif rushing the d3 servers when you need it. I'm still on the fence of ROS but had a ton of fun playing 2.0 these past few weeks... I don't think I can hold out for a price drop...

Would you like to travel to the next act?

:-/

Javaman

Stuck at work tonight and tomorrow. Kill some bastards for me! Someone asked this earlier but I didn't see an answer, how are the gem drop rates? Same as before but higher quality?

Fixed1979

Got booted naming my Crusader and now I can't get back in...

I'll give it 5 more than I'm giving up, this could be a very long night for some people.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It created my Crusader then disconnected me so I could log in and see the opening cinematic (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) before seeing that it successfully created my Crusader.

Oh well, it is done, and now Balian will venture forth to whoop ass.

P.S. Oh my fucking god Malthael is automatically 100x cooler than Diablo. What a fucking badass.

Fixed1979

So, I'm in, but... How do I start on Act 5?
I'm probably just missing something obvious.

Loaded up my lvl60 mage and he's stuck in Act 1, switched over to a lvl60 warrior and he's ready to go in Act 5...I don't really want to use him now though. If I need to bring my mage all the way through again I'll be pretty disappointed.

Macattk15

Oh man. Cause I reset my quests to put me back in Act 1 a week ago .... it won't let me just go to Act 5 even though I've beaten the game numerous times ... Ugh.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
What level did you end up at? Close to 70? Glad it turned out so well!

I was 70 before the final boss, by about 30 minutes.

good to hear. how long did it take you?

Around 4 hours with no beta experience and plenty of downtime at the Mystic etc, it could be done faster for sure.

Do you get a guaranteed first kill legendary drop from the boss?

Yeah, I got a legendary item and a plan. My friend got 2 legendaries and a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom