• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Loaded up my lvl60 mage and he's stuck in Act 1, switched over to a lvl60 warrior and he's ready to go in Act 5...I don't really want to use him now though. If I need to bring my mage all the way through again I'll be pretty disappointed.

Oh man. Cause I reset my quests to put me back in Act 1 a week ago .... it won't let me just go to Act 5 even though I've beaten the game numerous times ... Ugh.

Yeah, I had been playing around before in Act 1, and not seeing any way to select anything other than the start of Act 1...

fleck0

Oops after my 2.0 shenanigans I left my "main" in the middle of act 2.

I have to play through the whole campaign if I want to do act V with him don't I...?

IceMarker

Any minute/hour/day/week/month/year/decade/century/millenium now...

bHL1WgL.png

Seasons and tiered rifts coming in 2.1. They were a bit vague on tiered rifts, but the general gist was having the option to go through increasingly challenging Nephalem Rifts with time limits, and having leaderboards as a means of competition. No specific details on seasons yet.

Strider

Is lvl 28 overpowered for act 2? I feel that xp buff made the game too easy

Played about 45 minutes. LOVE IT! Getting off for now and gonna play all night tomorrow once I get off work.

I read something about tiered rifts and seasons. I'll have to read up more about that tomorrow...

colinp

Banned
Ah, hopefully there's another way to get to Act 5 in the morning, I'm just going to go to sleep.

Couldn't you just have someone in Act 4/5 invite you to there game? You should be able to overwrite your place and jump ahead that way. I helped a guy last weekend do so.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i was able to play torment 4 and now at level 63... torment 1 is starting to get kinda tough

I am still shredding everyone to shit but my health is all over the place

Actually having more problems with mobs vs elites for some odd reason

Gyossaits

Banned
When is it a good idea to switch to Expert (and the remaining difficulties)? I'm around level 30 with three characters now, only one of which just having beaten act 1.

br3wnor

Only got to play an hour but so far so good. Love the new areas, new music and new mobs that I've seen. Nothing earth shattering obviously, just a continuation of the patch. Story is what it is, opening cinematic was badass though. Looking forward to sinking a solid chunk of time into this tomorrow night when I have some more time.

Quick question, do my old crafting mats have any use outside of vendor cash? I have like 2500 Exquisite Essences

Nirran

I'm done until Blizzard fixes this mess. I've been kicked off 3 times so far and had my progress erased everytime I log back in after getting errors. You would think a company this big with multiple huge launches would know what to do by know.

I'm done until Blizzard fixes this mess. I've been kicked off 3 times so far and had my progress erased everytime I log back in after getting errors. You would think a company this big with multiple huge launches would know what to do by know.

This gives me serious flashback to May 2012. Buy don't worry, it will get better.

colinp

Banned

Alternatively, you would think players who have been through countless huge launches would know what to do by now and just wait till things settle down in the first place.

All a matter of perspective I suppose. ;)

Nirran

Alternatively, you would think players who have been through countless huge launches would know what to do by now and just wait till things settle down in the first place.

All a matter of perspective I suppose. ;)

If this was just a patch I would agree with you but it's frustrating handing Blizzard $40 and getting this end of the stick in exchange. even WoW isn't this bad at launches other than huge queues.

Level 65 now. Act V is kicking my ass. I'm dying left and right on Torment 1. Act 4 Torment 3 was easy.

Need some level appropriate gear I suppose.

Ceebs

Up to lvl 18 as Crusader about to finish Act 1. I am finding the bashy bashy melee bit way more entertaining than the monk I tried. Just found a legendary 2H well.

oneils

I played for an hour on my barb in master difficulty. Only finished the quest where you find the mystic and still got to level 63. I pretty much killed every mob though.

Pretty fun. I have only found one upgrade so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom