• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek5

Managed to get GR42 without unities. Tried to push 43 but my spec was wrong on my first run then I couldn't get another 43 stone before season ended. Oh well :(

yamo

Played WD and Wizard in season 2 and now i'm thinking of playing something else.

Contemplating if I should main a Barb or a DH in S3. Just from playing online barbs seemed very OP in S2, anyone know if they are just as powerful in S3?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I have way too many duplicate legendary gems. No idea wtf to do with them. And some are ranked up that I don't use

Radec

Top monk in US Gaf, tied @ 44. Ran out of 45 keys
KuGsj.gif

I had to leave the clan earlier since my buddies are making one.

RS4-

Well this is unfortunate, I salvaged my extra swk ammys without actually looking at my other monk to see if there were any upgrades to be had.

RS4-

Is there any reason you would need multiple monks?

Changing gear for builds is annoying and a hassle. Well, I had a day 1 monk, and an s2 monk. So now I can have one for solo, the other for partying, etc.

Same with a dh, phys/cold build for solo, fire for party.

Wouldn't be a real problem if I was able to see inventory across players without switching; would also be nice if there was a loadout option, one click and it equips x set.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Top monk in US Gaf, tied @ 44. Ran out of 45 keys
KuGsj.gif

I had to leave the clan earlier since my buddies are making one.

All right, the community's there if you want to keep some chat going.

---

Assuming all goes well with the patch tomorrow, we should be able to switch over to a much smoother process for clan invitations now that they have the /claninvite command working. I'm just hoping it works as expected and doesn't have an extra condition like already having the person on your friends list or something. There's some potential for abuse with people spamming invites for a clan named after a gold seller site or something, so I could see them needing to add a restriction for that.

th3dude

yeah, will be hanging out there.

But S2 in NA GAF feels weak compared to S1. Almost halfway thru S2 and people went inactive. Or most don't want to party up.

:/

I didn't play S1 and I jumped into S2 a little late (hit P150 or so) but I plan on playing S3 once it starts.

Will be looking for some groups to play with.

The season ended? Does that mean I have to login and sort out my stash space? :(

You do. And it sucks. I tried doing it properly after a while but then I just got annoyed and started salvaging almost anything that wasn't super rare or an upgrade. Can't believe they're still being stingy with stash space after 3 years of the game being out :|

Fularu

Banned
During Season 2 I couldn't play above T4 on my crusader since I only got shitty drops.

I hope season 3 fares better for me :( People thought I started late because I only reached P159 ;_;

Raticus79

I am always in the community group as well. Unless it changed and I didnt know about it. :p

Yup, nothing changed there recently. Just double-check to make sure the chat's enabled on it after the patch. I remember one of the first patches after RoS disabled it on everyone.

Xanathus

Just popped in to say that if you guys wanna make room for the guild, feel free to drop me because I don't think I'll even be participating in season 3 at all. It's not so much that D3 is getting boring but rather there are so many other games to play now.
Guild Wars 2 4 lyfe

Fularu

Banned
Just popped in to say that if you guys wanna make room for the guild, feel free to drop me because I don't think I'll even be participating in season 3 at all. It's not so much that D3 is getting boring but rather there are so many other games to play now.
Guild Wars 2 4 lyfe

There are 11 free spots in the clan so I don't think we have a need to boot you just yet :p

MrDaravon

Debating what class to play next season, thinking maybe Wiz. I haven't played Wiz the very start of RoS when it was all cold orb, what do Wizards run now? All I know is that you pretty much want to run fire, but not much other than that, and I don't know how much they're changing (or not) for 2.2.

Dahbomb

Debating what class to play next season, thinking maybe Wiz. I haven't played Wiz the very start of RoS when it was all cold orb, what do Wizards run now? All I know is that you pretty much want to run fire, but not much other than that, and I don't know how much they're changing (or not) for 2.2.
Probably going to be running Tal Rasha with fire element.

Dahbomb

Tal Rasha is clearly the best of the 3 sets, you don't have to watch a video for it.

Pretty much every class is going to be re-gearing in Season 3.

WD : Jade > Zuni
Monk : SWK > Raiment
Barbs : Raekors > IK
DH : M6 > UE
Crusader : Akkan > Rolands
Wiz : Firebirds > Tal Rasha

MrDaravon

Tal Rasha is clearly the best of the 3 sets, you don't have to watch a video for it.

Pretty much every class is going to be re-gearing in Season 3.

WD : Jade > Zuni
Monk : SWK > Raiment
Barbs : Raekors > IK
DH : M6 > UE
Crusader : Akkan > Rolands
Wiz : Firebirds > Tal Rasha

Wow yeah, I've been totally out of the loop. Seeing stuff about crazy builds with UE and RoV + Strafe for DH. May wind up rolling DH again, at least initially, I loved permastrafe in vanilla.

Insaniac

So will M6 still be comparable to the new DH sets? Just gambled a near perfect Arcane Barb and got a shiny Witching Hour, and don't wanna have to start switching builds already

Ploid 3.0

All right, the community's there if you want to keep some chat going.

---

You're one of the clan leaders right? I applied to the clan and will re apply to both now. Help a gaffer out, I don't like the silence of playing without gaf chat going on. Or at least let me know it's still full.

IceMarker

We have all the open spots in the world on Community and a few spots open in the Clan as well. I'm willing to let in anyone who posts here in the thread.

Raticus79

You're one of the clan leaders right? I applied to the clan and will re apply to both now. Help a gaffer out, I don't like the silence of playing without gaf chat going on. Or at least let me know it's still full.

Yeah, I just need to know your battletag. There are a lot of random applicants and we have enough people to fill up two clans at busy times, so I have to make sure people are members before letting them in. When there's a list of 20 to go through I tend not to dig too deeply and rely on people posting here.

Ploid 3.0

Yeah, I just need to know your battletag. There are a lot of random applicants and we have enough people to fill up two clans at busy times, so I have to make sure people are members before letting them in. When there's a list of 20 to go through I tend not to dig too deeply and rely on people posting here.

Ploid#1179

Dreavus

That looks like a ton of items. Should be fun trying them out!

I feel a bit surprised Season 2 is already over but I think the timing is fine, although I'm a mostly casual player who doesn't push any high rift numbers. Season 2 was 2~ months (Started in February, right?) and Season 1 was closer to 5 month. Season 2 could have easily continued for another few weeks, but Season 1 was definitely too long. I wonder where they'll ultimately end up settling for season length after a couple of rotations.

Dahbomb

So what classes are looking to be OP for season 3? DH like always?
Demon Hunter probably with Barbarian close behind them. Monks not too far off either.

It's hard to say for sure because there are a lot of changes coming to the sets so any of these classes could end up being on top. Someone is bound to find some broken mechanic or item synergy that will allow their class to push further than any other. They kinda finished up PTR too early IMO.... there were still some bugs in some of the items (like the Inna's Mantra not giving double benefits like it states on the set piece bonus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom