• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DICE are porting BF1942 to BFV for free.

Ferrio said:
FUCK DICE

The furry ones are the best in bed

dice2.jpg

Tabris

siege said:
Read it. They did more than just that.

The WWII Mod includes the classic Wake Island, Invasion of the Philippines and Iwo Jima maps rebuilt to take advantage of all of the new features of the Vietnam rendering engine (normal mapping, undergrowth, overgrowth, etc.), as well as the gameplay tweaks that came with BFV. (capture timer, 3D Map, use of kit weapons from passenger seats, vehicle radios, etc.)

So they remade 3 maps from BF1942 for BFV

SKluck

Banned
Oh wow, we get those maps with NORMAL MAPPING that looks like shit and foliage that ends after 10 yards. AWESOME.

But seriously, this is nice. Wish they had more than 3 maps though. 5 would be nice.

Ferrio

Banned
Vlad said:
Well, it'd be nice if they spent all that effort fixing the original BF or something.

Exactly, they shit a game out and it's very UNPOLISHED and just move onto the next one.
Horrible community support. ROT IN HELL DICE.

SKluck said:
Oh wow, we get those maps with NORMAL MAPPING that looks like shit and foliage that ends after 10 yards. AWESOME.

But seriously, this is nice. Wish they had more than 3 maps though. 5 would be nice.
Why are you bitching if you think it's nice?

I think it's pretty awesome, if not just for;

1) 3d map

2) FLAMETHROWER

SKluck

Banned
Mike Works said:
Why are you bitching if you think it's nice?

I think it's pretty awesome, if not just for;

1) 3d map

2) FLAMETHROWER

I just think the BF engine is complete ass, love the game though.

Top Bottom