• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dice: There is a secret in Battlefield 4's Multiplayer

Gaz_RB

Looking forward to when it gets figured out. I hope it doesn't get in the way of the game too much, cause once it's found, everyone and their sister's cousin is going to be activating it every game.

HariKari

Dinosaur hanging off of rear view mirror in singleplayer
EA sponsored Battlefield Friends has a Dinosaur in it that yells "Levolution!!!!"

They need to figure this out.

Raven77

I would say it has to be something that doesn't "break" the game. Like a stampede of dino's, or God knows what else.

Probably just something silly like it plays rave music during the match or something.

Dmax3901

Whatever it is it can't be something that anyone can go trigger at the start of the round cause then nobody would play that map (once they'd seen the event once or twice).

Raide

You will zoom out of the map in camera mode, go into one of the highest buildings with a tiny room in it and on the back of a cockroach's ass-crack with be a picture of some dinosaurs shooting guns.

Phreaker

You will zoom out of the map in camera mode, go into one of the highest buildings with a tiny room in it and on the back of a cockroach's ass-crack with be a picture of some dinosaurs shooting guns.

imQIlaDuRVe1D.png

Once activated two the map will freeze over and two Titans will slowly move into the map and Conquest mode will change to...

Titan Mode. andysambergohface.gif

What I wouldn't give for a new Titan Mode.

GodofWine

Maybe there s a secret party system in the ps360 versions.

(just heard there was no party system in current gen? god they better not f up the party system in next gen)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
lol!

I don't know what the secret is yet. But I didn't work on BF4 :p

2MF
NOT-DICE

:(

Give us the DICE Dev Tags since you aren't working/playing BF3 anymore? Bungie did it with their Recon Flaming helmet, ya'll should do it for the DICE-exclusive stuff in BF3 and then BF4 and then BF5 and then... after being done. :(

Top Bottom