• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Shovel Knight hint at God of War 4 location/ pantheon?

Hopefully we play as a Norse god who ends up killing Kratos because fuck that guy.

Or having both in the game. You start as Kratos with all his Powers and killing tons of people as tutorial. Then you get a gruesome death for him that is emotional as fuck (Flashback to his wife and daughter) and then you play the new guy who wants to kill his gods.

Better than "Whoops now you lost all of your awesome powers from the last game".

And Kratos killing gods that he doesnt believe in is somehow apeshit.

Sohaim

Or having both in the game. You start as Kratos with all his Powers and killing tons of people as tutorial. Then you get a gruesome death for him that is emotional as fuck (Flashback to his wife and daughter) and then you play the new guy who wants to kill his gods.

Better than "Whoops now you lost all of your awesome powers from the last game".

And Kratos killing gods that he doesnt believe in is somehow apeshit.

i was under the impression that he lost then at the end of GoW 3 no?

Drayco21

I'll be happy with Kratos moving on to any pantheon of Gods, so long as we're done with Greek Mythology (as much as I've spent so much of my life enjoying reading and studying it), just to mix things up.

I could go for a new protagonist too, but part of me would want Kratos to come back. Sure, plenty of people don't like him or the series and courting a bigger audience without him is probably smart, but I liked him.

Raist

Banned

Nah. These columns look definitely greek, not norse.

And here's a picture of the real Mt Olympus.

climb_2012_mt_olympushhuwo.jpg

This is a really neat little inclusion. I'd honestly just expected it was Kratos as a nomad, wandering the world. It never occurred to me that was supposed to be Scandinavia in the background, even though I had suspected this was most likely the next mythology they would depict.

Top Bottom