• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did the Destiny 2 Forsaken reveal do anything for you?

pacific_fighter

Neo Member
Destiny 1 planets comprised of Moon, Venus, Mar's, Reef, Earth,
when they brought out destiny 2 to ps4/pc/xbox, the worlds only change slightly,
they comprised of Earth, reef, mars, saturn, venus, all in the same solar system,
the world then changed to earth, titan, mars, murcury, nessus, IO,
But again in the same sodding solar system, they take old planets and give them a revamp and spray and charge you for buying the same planet over again,
just look at your old game of destiny and you will see its the same old same old, instead of you buying destiny 1 and getting planet earth for say % 25/£25/ Euro 25,
you have spent in total for the same planet over $80, £80/ Euro 80, bungie is milking people for every peny they can get,
i do remember in a interview with one of the guys from bungie in the past,
ill try remember best i can, ( we can give the gamers all the crap in the game and they still think its the best they can get) lol haha,
bungie see's weather people agree or not that the gamer's of this game are stupid!!, they will pay high money for crap thing's and revamped works of old planet's,
the reef 3rd time its been used,
earth 4 times its been used
mars 2 times its been used,
do the maths and im sure you will see that bungie has a little time table of how many times to use a planet in what dlc its to be used, how much they can hope to get from
putting it out again,
for me truely i think bungie is seeing how much they can make for each planet they re-use,
secret insight to bungie!................................................

bungie boss; ok staff lets see if we can re-sell mar's, we got over 6.5 billion last time so lets see if we can re-vamp it up add a few new bad guy's, a few worthless weapon's,
a crap armour to go with it, dress the armour so it look good, add a few shader's, few story line's and lets see if we can con them stupid gamer's out of more cash this time,
Staff member: but boss sooner or later they will catch on what we are doing, and they will kick of about it,
Boss bungie: look they are addict's just like drug's they will keep coming back spending there cash on this game and other game's because they are addict's!!,
they have an illness so lets take advantage of that make some good lovely cash, save up and retire stinky rich, so what if they complain about it your missing
the big picture staff member, that is there all on forum's they dont have a phone number, so leave them to rant about how they feel ripped of and smile, what they cant see
wont hurt them till its to late!,
Staff: your right boss ( staff sing's) were in the money, were in the money do be do be do do, stupid game's,

people may not agree but its how I see it,

Last edited:
Top Bottom