• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Vin Diesel's Tigon studios close? If not, are they still working on anything?

Apologies for the Necro-bump in advance

Is Tigon Studios No More?

After reading some interesting projects on their Wikipedia page i clicked on the link to their official site and was redirected to VinDiesel.com, which i found a little odd.

My next move was to the Tigon studios Facebook page which hasn't been updated since April of 2015 and their Twitter hasnt been updated since 2014.

Whats the state of this project? for that matter, whats the state of Tigon?

Eolz

Anything on linkedin maybe? If former employees work in the same company under a different name for Vin Diesel now for example...

Was Tigon ever an actual studio? My understanding was they were more of an official entity for Vin (and a few others) to co-produce games. Kind of like how Comcept doesn't actually develop games, but instead partners with other dev studios to create them.

dhonk

GIVE ME A FUCKING MACHINE GAMES RIDDICK GAME I WILL SUCK WHATEVER IS NECESSARY

but also agree with post above. Get the impression tigon isn't really a studio

Found Rob Sebastian's Linkedin,

Who is this guy?
Used to be Co-founder and Advisor to CEO at Tigon Studios

So either, this company is no more or, it's just a shell, waiting for an opportunity

Phediuk

I thought Tigon Studio was just an ad-hoc label made by Vin Diesel when he felt like making a video game.

Shai-Tan

Banned
I thought Tigon Studio was just an ad-hoc label made by Vin Diesel when he felt like making a video game.

yeah, in the past he worked with Starbreeze but the wiki says after troubled development of Syndicate some key people went to Machine Games to work on the Wolfenstein series.

Then whoever "they" is worked with Midway studios on that disaster, Wheelman.

I doubt there's much continuity for anything at Tigon that was worked on in the past so there's the question if there is anything in development who is actually working on it.

Top Bottom