• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever bump into videogame references unexpectingly..?

farnham

Banned
Well today i had a very weird experience..

I went to the university to attend law of property ..

We discussed about a Case and my professor was using the Nintendo Wii as an example in law class

it was something like this

15year old E gets the new console "Woo" From his Grandmother G for Christmas. E is underwhelmed since he wanted a Laptop. But he did not mention anything.

Two Weeks later E meets with his 18 year old friend F. He is also unhappy about his present since he wanted a "Woo" but got a Laptop instead, which was the same laptop E originally wanted. E and F agreed to exchange their presents.

After playing the game "Golf Master 2007" for several hours F suddenly hears a crash and sees his controlling device flying over the room into the Television. Since E is afraid that this might happen again he decides to sell it to his friend X. X is also an employee of Es father and knows that his employer was unhappy with Es decision to exchange the present with F and he also wants it back. Regardless X smells that he could make some money on Gbay with the new device and purchases the "Woo" from F.

While going home X crosses the street ignoring the streetsigns and his "Woo" is crashed when X tried to dodge a car.

Can the Fater of E claim damages from X..?

Well anyway.. the prof also showed a picture of the Wiiinjury thing and i thought i was in a parallel world.. never expected something like this... :lol :lol

Did you ever bump into videogame references unexpectingly..?

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
If Train A leaves Milwaukee at 7:15 am traveling at a constant 65 mph. and Train B leaves Albuquerque at 9:27 am traveling at 65 mph but slowing to 55 mph for 15 minutes of every hour, what is the barometric pressure in Sri Lanka at noon?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Jive Turkey said:
If Train A leaves Milwaukee at 7:15 am traveling at a constant 65 mph. and Train B leaves Albuquerque at 9:27 am traveling at 65 mph but slowing to 55 mph for 15 minutes of every hour, what is the barometric pressure in Sri Lanka at noon?

painey

couldnt you have just summarised your opening post to "my professor was using the Nintendo Wii as an example in law class" it would have been alot easier to read.

I asked some dude in french, 'Would you like fries with that?' and he answered 'wii'.

It was a total shock, but it's so awesome that the wii has already impregnated the french like this.

ShinNL

6.8 said:
I asked some dude in french, 'Would you like fries with that?' and he answered 'wii'.

It was a total shock, but it's so awesome that the wii has already impregnated the french like this.
Or you ask if a shop has item X and how much it costs in France, but they notice your accent so they reply partially in English:

Wii, 60.

Soneet said:
Or you ask if a shop has item X and how much it costs in France, but they notice your accent so they reply partially in English:

Wii, 60.

Incredible isn't it!!!!

farnham

Banned
painey said:
couldnt you have just summarised your opening post to "my professor was using the Nintendo Wii as an example in law class" it would have been alot easier to read.

fixed.. sorry for that

Top Bottom