• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Die Hard 5: “A Good Day to Die Hard”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokergrin

320x240.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Strafer said:
[*]They still don’t know if it will be rated PG-13 or R.

NO DAMN IT! NO! NO! BAD PRODUCERS! BAD! *whaps with newspaper* We want R, you hear me!? R! ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Dyno

Copernicus said:
Shia might as well just accept the Oscar for it now.

HAHA! Shia will get the part, the movie will be shit, and Shia will do interviews on how shit that movie was.

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to it. Bruce's bald head has become a Seal of Quality when it comes to entertaining films. He knows how to pick em' and he always does his part.

EDIT: his son should be The Rock. Think about it. Bruce is over 60 so he could have a 40- kid. The Rock would be great. A son that hulks over the father and yells "DAD" in a low-octave grumble.

Angry Fork

Last one was garbage. PG-13 sucks. Give R rating and make it like the first Die Hard. Bruce Willis needs to channel his inner tough/cool person again too. Lately he's been playing these 'wink wink i'm bruce willis lol' characters and buddy buddy shit.

He was great in 16 blocks though. If he does another Die Hard I want him to act like John McClane not Bruce Willis the celebrity.

Yeef

Marleyman said:
Really; the naming of this series has sucked been awesome since Die Hard 2: Die Harder.
I think that's what you meant. The over-the-top tongue-in-cheek names are one of the best things about the series. It tells you outright not to take things too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom