• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth PS4 posted on Amazon.ca

BTA

I haven't been following that so can someone fill me in on what was so bad about the translation? Just terrible grammar or?

Just scroll down the first page of this thread and you'll see.

Anyway, I really hope this is coming out here on Vita too. I'll probably have a PS4 by the time this hits the US, so if it's just on that I'll still pick it up, but I'd much rather play something like this on a handheld.

Make it happen please. PS4/Vita here would great too as it's already on Vita. Might even double-dip.

PS4 dream E3 week trying to continue.

I'll be honest, if this turns out to be PS4 exclusive in the west I'll be pissed. I really want to play the game but I know for a fact I'd never finish it if I had to play it only on my PS4. Vita/PS4 release would be awesome.

Usobuko

Banned
Reposting from the previous thread.

So apparently in this game, Angewomon and LadyDevimon DNA digivolve into this.

f0iYEEp.jpg

I had never play a Digimon game before despite growing up with them. I am certainly interested in this.

I had never play a Digimon game before despite growing up with them. I am certainly interested in this.

Man just go play some digimon world 1 with a digivolution guide via Emulator to boost the graphics with opengl or w. E people use these days. That game along with mgs1, ff7, cb3+spyro3, ape Escape and probably something else I'm forgetting never cease to amaze me how much content got put into ps1 games and in comparison, today we sometimes get less.

Awesome.

TheOasis

If this turns out to be true, this is exactly how I thought Namco Bandai would localize this game if they ever decided to: by making a PS4 port. I definitely think that they'll release the vita version alongside this though.

Also, as a huge digimon fan, PLEASE let this be real!

This game is great. I put over 120 hours into it. The battle system is a lot of fun, the evolution system is deep and addictive, and the story is really great.

Oh, and it has an amazing soundtrack.

Seconding that, I played around 90 hours and I loved all of them.

Digimon World, Digimon World Re:Digitize and Cyber Slut are really good games with a very dedicated fan base. Those are quite complex games, so you might wanna use a guide and get good. Otherwise poop will the only thing you'll manage to create.

Cool to know!

Just scroll down the first page of this thread and you'll see.

Anyway, I really hope this is coming out here on Vita too. I'll probably have a PS4 by the time this hits the US, so if it's just on that I'll still pick it up, but I'd much rather play something like this on a handheld.

No why would anyone ever want that to be changed? It's a masterpiece.

But actually wow, worse and somehow better than I imagined.

Glad to see all the new people gaining interest as well!

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I strongly prefer this on PS Vita but I would take the PS4 version over nothing if anything.

i-Jest

I was legit shocked to see the preorder listed on Amazon Canada. I'm pissed at myself for missing the window to order. Anyway, I'm glad we're getting this at all. Chances seemed dismal at best then a miracle happened. I welcome the opportunity to play this on my PS4. IF we get a Vita release I'll double dip. That's for damn sure. Some games are just worth owning on multiple consoles.

Sealtest

Speaking of digimon the fan translation for re-digitize just got released 20 minutes ago, Don't know if i'm allowed to talk about it so I decided not to make a thread.

Speaking of digimon the fan translation for re-digitize just got released 20 minutes ago, Don't know if i'm allowed to talk about it so I decided not to make a thread.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING.

EDIT- This is a different game to the one the topic is about for those that don't know. It's the spiritual successor to Digimon World 1.
Cyber Sleuth is more like Digimon World DS.

Stuart444

Cyber Sleuth is more like Digimon World DS.

Just to say, I wouldn't even compare it to that. It's more like Digimon World 2003/Digimon World 3. It's a proper JRPG with a really good story.

But yay for ReDigitize fan translation being released.

For the record, it IS okay to make a thread, threads about fan translations are perfectly okay.

Just to say, I wouldn't even compare it to that. It's more like Digimon World 2003/Digimon World 3. It's a proper JRPG with a really good story.

But yay for ReDigitize fan translation being released.

For the record, it IS okay to make a thread, threads about fan translations are perfectly okay.

I'll take your word for it since you've played it. I saw the scan part and it looked like that. Either way its turn based and is different from Re:digitize ^_^.

Somebody's made a thread here:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1068692

I'm not sure if this means anything or not, but it's not on Amazon.ca anymore, from what I can tell :S

Sorry for bumping the thread if it wasn't supposed to be.. ^^;

Top Bottom