• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: All PS5 and Xbox Series X games that support 120fps

Elog

Was that with or without a G-Sync Display? They can drop all the way down to 1 Hz and 30-40 should still be smoother than fixed 30 fps.

I was thinking about adding information such as that and refrained from it. All my data is without G-Sync/ Freesync. Not sure how that would change how I perceive the FPS. My biggest problem with the variability is that my brain clocks the change in FPS in the 30-60 FPS range quite easily. When I played HZD at an almost rock-steady 30 FPS throughout I realised how important the steady FPS is for me in the lower ranges and started to run tests on my PC, i.e. steadiness is almost more important than the FPS as such below 60 FPS or so (for me).

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

I was thinking about adding information such as that and refrained from it. All my data is without G-Sync/ Freesync. Not sure how that would change how I perceive the FPS. My biggest problem with the variability is that my brain clocks the change in FPS in the 30-60 FPS range quite easily. When I played HZD at an almost rock-steady 30 FPS throughout I realised how important the steady FPS is for me in the lower ranges and started to run tests on my PC, i.e. steadiness is almost more important than the FPS as such below 60 FPS or so (for me).
On a non g-sync/freesync monitor, when games aren't perfect 30/60 fps there will be hitches because frames have to wait for the display to refresh again making motion less smooth. G-Sync/Freesync eliminates the need for games to be rock-steady 30 or 60 fps.

Rudius

120 fps, unless it's for VR, is a waste of power, just like native 4K vs good reconstruction techniques. If your game is very simple or a port from older systems and you have performance to spare then do it; if not, use the power for better graphics at 60fps, which is a good balance of fluidity and performance cost.

Last edited:
120 fps, unless it's for VR, is a waste of power, just like native 4K vs good reconstruction techniques. If your game is very simple or a port from older systems and you have performance to spare then do it; if not, use the power for better graphics at 60fps, which is a good balance of fluidity and performance cost.

Halo Infinite is a game thats going to be a platform, will get continuous improvements ,iterations, expansions and will be around for several years. 120fps is future proofing the game as more TV's will be capable as time goes.

And why do you not assume the 60fps option will offer better graphics vs the 120fps option?

Elog

On a non g-sync/freesync monitor, when games aren't perfect 30/60 fps there will be hitches because frames have to wait for the display to refresh again making motion less smooth. G-Sync/Freesync eliminates the need for games to be rock-steady 30 or 60 fps.

It is not tearing that is my issue though but the variability. Not sure G-sync/Freesync would address that but will test!

skneogaf

I think consoles will have at least 2 options for either 30fps and 60fps on single player games or 60fps and 120fps on multiplayer on particular occasions.

And hopefully vrr options so between 60 and 120.

Halo 5 was already 100% locked 60fps
and on X pretty close to full 4k all of the time.
Just because you missed out, it doesnt mean everybody missed out for an entire generation

Halo 5 has not been seen on a Series X yet. At this point we don't even know how much it fluctuates and how much it's graphical settings are dialed back on that system. When we saw Halo Infinite last it was running on a high end PC at 4K native 60fps. That fact that it's dynamic on Series X suggests that it is not handling the game as well as that PC, so rez is being dialed down already and maybe settings. It's curious though because that game does not even have RT yet. So when they do patch in RT what will the performance and rez metrics be like?

Also, if Halo looks like it does at 4k 60fps. I can tell you, I don't want to see what it looks like at 120fps...

Well I guess it depends on where you played because 95% + of PS4 games are 1080p......This was a verified "chew on gold" 1080p gen if you played on PS4...
It seems that not only you are always trolling xbox with a passion, but also that your knowledge base and reading comprehension skills are very close to zero too.
This combination makes your passion a completely ridiculous spectacle.
Why you do this to yourself?

As I wrote in what you chose to quote in order to troll, Halo 5 has been at a rock-solid-never-fluctuate 60fps framerate and at a razor-sharp 4K or near resolution since 3 years on X.
At least do some very basic homework before you troll next time..!

PresetError

Neophyte
Microsoft must have covered Digital Foundry with gold. They are shilling so hard right now.

By the way, in the recent past they have shilled for Sony too so they're usual suspects.

ZywyPL

Banned
It is not tearing that is my issue though but the variability. Not sure G-sync/Freesync would address that but will test!

That's actually one of the primary function of adaptive sync, to eliminate that awful judder when the framerate isn't locked.

i don't get why he bothers with these people. Then again DF is kind of responsible for these people.

And of course, he's another typical sony fanboy. It's not Xbox,PC,Switch fans attacking John, Alex,and Richard. I can only imagine how much worse it gets when we start getting XSX vs PS5 multiplat head to head analysis and they get bashed for simply pointing out which version comes out on top(doing their job).

Last edited:
And of course, he's another typical sony fanboy. It's not Xbox,PC,Switch fans attacking John, Alex,and Richard. I can only imagine how much worse it gets when we start getting XSX vs PS5 multiplat head to head analysis and they get bashed for simply pointing out which version comes out on top(doing their job).

It's going to be a bloodbath. They need to stop going on twitter and checking the forums.

Agent X

Is there any point to making a list when we dont even known which games are to launch on either console?

There is a point, and that would be to inform anyone who is interested in these kind of technical details.

(The following is not directed at you specifically, but anyone reading this thread.)

Don't like Digital Foundry's list? Then feel free to compile your own.

Find games that have been announced to support 120 fps, cite your sources (with a link to one or more reputable sites), and post them here. There are enough Microsoft and Sony fans here that someone on each "team" will surely keep tabs. In a matter of weeks--maybe even days--you can have a useful resource right here on NeoGAF.

It's a lot more productive than bickering and throwing accusations at Digital Foundry. If the list is reliable enough, perhaps even Digital Foundry or another well-known gaming site will cite a NeoGAF post as the go-to source for that information (which has happened many times in the past).

Last edited:

thief183

I'm not sure if with a joypad you can notice the difference, you can with a mouse, even if it is not like 30 to 60.

Damn you can notice it even from 120 to 144...

Human body is a beast.

Elog

i don't get why he bothers with these people. Then again DF is kind of responsible for these people.

If you read the entire conversation between the two John Linneman kind of creates the whole situation as well. The original comment(s) from Tominator are critical but balanced. John looses it immediately and goes after Tominator. The tweet that John shares above is part of their twitter finale.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
If you read the entire conversation between the two John Linneman kind of creates the whole situation as well. The original comment(s) from Tominator are critical but balanced. John looses it immediately and goes after Tominator. The tweet that John shares above is part of their twitter finale.

I don’t necessarily read it that way. The main thing I see that is being dodged is why Alex chose to do zoomed in crazy tear down analysis on some of thePS5 content, and then not do the same for the Halo or other content.

I can also see that they’re willing to throw out there that ____ number of games are confirmed to hit 120fps, but not name their method of research or sources... just... we researched it. I’m sorry, if things don’t add up, I question them.

There is a point, and that would be to inform anyone who is interested in these kind of technical details.

(The following is not directed at you specifically, but anyone reading this thread.)

Don't like Digital Foundry's list? Then feel free to compile your own.

Find games that have been announced to support 120 fps, cite your sources (with a link to one or more reputable sites), and post them here. There are enough Microsoft and Sony fans here that someone on each "team" will surely keep tabs. In a matter of weeks--maybe even days--you can have a useful resource right here on NeoGAF.

It's a lot more productive than bickering and throwing accusations at Digital Foundry. If the list is reliable enough, perhaps even Digital Foundry or another well-known gaming site will cite a NeoGAF post as the go-to source for that information (which has happened many times in the past).

I linked two sources for the new Gran Turismo aiming for 120 (and possibly 240 even), it took a quick Google search most of us would expect DF to be capable of.

Three

I'm not sure if with a joypad you can notice the difference, you can with a mouse, even if it is not like 30 to 60.

Damn you can notice it even from 120 to 144...

Human body is a beast.
I bet they don't even notice the joypad difference right now. For example do they notice the 4.1ms difference between the PS4 controller and the Xbox ones input lag? I doubt it.

The difference between 120fps and 144fps is what, 1.4ms.

I don't see anyone singing from the hilltops about the better controller responsiveness. Hell, I bet their TVs have even higher input lag. It's funny how the gaming community puts the very easily noticeable things aside to bicker about the most minute detail.

Dargor

Do you even understand how a warrior's mind works? Of course sony's ones would be attacking them and xbox's ones wont.

Thats how bias works, you attack your "enemies" and defend your "allies".

You don't think when they compare an Xbox game vs a PS4 game it invites fanboys?
It does, I don't agree with them, and I think they have a side (all tho you could find counter examples)... and I voice my opinion and observations all the time, but I never threatened their lives or physical well being.
Why is 120 fps being downplayed? If this was about the ssd some of you guys would be praising the sun to no end.
When your TV and monitor don't support 120fps it makes no difference, except that the game's logic and visuals are potentially affected by the choice to target this performance metric (not that I did not say it make a difference, just that we don't benefit from it at all).

EDIT: Also, SpiderMan Morales has been revealed to have a 60fps mode, I'm curious how it will look (I bet it will look better than current gen 30fps games)

Last edited:
Why is 120 fps being downplayed? If this was about the ssd some of you guys would be praising the sun to no end.

Because it's not a mainstream feature that you market to the average user. 99 percent of users will take better graphics over 60 or 120fps.

Last edited:
I linked two sources for the new Gran Turismo aiming for 120 (and possibly 240 even), it took a quick Google search most of us would expect DF to be capable of.
Now tell me, wth is wrong with you guys?
Since last week, in majority you troll 120fps Halo, and now you come praise polyphony for a statement where Yamauchi says, and I quote:

“Rather than a spatial resolution that you’re talking about, I’m more interested in the advancements we can make in terms of the time resolution.
In terms of frames per second, rather than staying at 60 fps, I’m more interested in raising it to 120 fps or even 240 fps.
I think that’s what’s going to be changing the experience from here on forward

So, since 120fps is a game-changing experience according to Yamauchi, I urge you to reflect on your trolling.
its more than funny.

And about the game (GT7) itself, the gameplay that was shown was nothing more than gtsport 4k models running at a 30 year old track,
while still presenting problems like texture pop-in and shadow creeping, at 60hz, as well as with absolutely nothing that even resembles ray tracing etc. or even global illumination.
I dont need to spell out what that means, and maybe it is better that you sit for 10 minutes and think about it for yourself...

Last edited:
I bet they don't even notice the joypad difference right now. For example do they notice the 4.1ms difference between the PS4 controller and the Xbox ones input lag? I doubt it.

The difference between 120fps and 144fps is what, 1.4ms.

I don't see anyone singing from the hilltops about the better controller responsiveness. Hell, I bet their TVs have even higher input lag. It's funny how the gaming community puts the very easily noticeable things aside to bicker about the most minute detail.
according to Eastwood xboy the shit graphics were the plan all long. This was done to maintain 120fps and future proof for when in 5 years 120hz TVs become the norm...

Now tell me, wth is wrong with you guys?
Since last week, in majority you troll 120fps Halo, and now you come praise polyphony for a statement where Yamauchi says, and I quote:

So, since 120fps is a game-changing experience according to Yamauchi, I urge you to reflect on your trolling.
its more than funny.

And about the game (GT7) itself, the gameplay that was shown was nothing more than gtsport 4k models running at a 30 year old track,
while still presenting problems like texture pop-in and shadow creeping, at 60hz, as well as with absolutely nothing that even resembles ray tracing etc.
I dont need to spell out what that means, and maybe it is better that you sit for 10 minutes and think about it for yourself...

I haven't said anything negative about Halo MP targeting 120 FPS. I can't tell if the rest of your post is to argue with anything I said? You showcase a quote where Yamauchi says they target 120FPS and even 240 which was my point, it's been out there for a while the game is targeting that performance yet was left off DF's list. You're right that videos of the gameplay display at 60hz, does Youtube have an option for 120hz?

oldergamer

It seems that not only you are always trolling xbox with a passion, but also that your knowledge base and reading comprehension skills are very close to zero too.
This combination makes your passion a completely ridiculous spectacle.
Why you do this to yourself?

As I wrote in what you chose to quote in order to troll, Halo 5 has been at a rock-solid-never-fluctuate 60fps framerate and at a razor-sharp 4K or near resolution since 3 years on X.
At least do some very basic homework before you troll next time..!

Man i had no idea how good that looked. I don't think i started playing halo 5 on my one X, so i missed out on the enhancements. It looked damn good for 2018. I'm sure they will be able to polish infinite to have the same texture quality level if not better.

I haven't said anything negative about Halo MP targeting 120 FPS. I can't tell if the rest of your post is to argue with anything I said? You showcase a quote where Yamauchi says they target 120FPS and even 240 which was my point, it's been out there for a while the game is targeting that performance yet was left off DF's list. You're right that videos of the gameplay display at 60hz, does Youtube have an option for 120hz?
Yamauchi making one of his statements is a very long ways off from actually announcing officially that gt7 will indeed be at 120fps, let alone 240fps.
I think you know this pretty well.

And are you really saying here that what was shown on ps5 showcase was running actually at 120 or 240fps, but just because youtube cant show it they didnt even mention it? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Man i had no idea how good that looked. I don't think i started playing halo 5 on my one X, so i missed out on the enhancements. It looked damn good for 2018. I'm sure they will be able to polish infinite to have the same texture quality level if not better.
yeap, pretty sweet. you should try it

Yamauchi making one of his statements is a very long ways off from actually announcing officially that gt7 will indeed be at 120fps, let alone 240fps.
I think you know this pretty well.

And are you really saying here that what was shown on ps5 showcase was running actually at 120 or 240fps, but just because youtube cant show it they didnt even mention it? :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

What counts as an official announcement? Were all those Series X games given an "official announcement" of what framerate they can hit? If so do you have links to this? It would change my view of this if so.

I'm saying that the videos of the gameplay run at 60hz because the places you can view the gameplay only display 60hz and isn't reflective of what the game is necessarily capable of.

thelastword

Banned
Read the whole conversation. I don't agree with the harsh words he used, but read his post after that, that's pretty much what he was driving at....

DF guy comes on twitter saying, why people are not understanding or supporting their views on certain analysis. Guy responds it's because it's clear that DF is not fair and consistent in how they do exclusive analyses. Some games of a certain variety are nitpicked to death, whilst others which have glaring issues "under the rugged" over with a flurry of excuses made or even suggestions made to the dev on how to fix it.....

DF guy says, we are not biased, the other guy says "seriously?" and he was civil all this time, but immediately after his first statement the DF guy called the man's opinion shit, yet he is not allowed to criticize Alex or the DF guy. You see the irony?

Then the DF guy doubles down away from the argument with a pity complex appeal, saying these things are causing him stress, not the first time, and it's not the first time, not even the 10th time, where he has declared his own anxiety with people being critical to his work or DF where he even stated on many occasions that he becomes suicidal about these things, but here he is on twitter in the fray again, when no one attacked him personally, hell, it's not even his work being discussed but Alex's. So he calls the man's opinion shit, but expects no one to question him or DF. So of course the second guy says something to hit back, though a bit overboard, but it's as a result of the same old song he's seen when DF is criticized. It boils down to the DF guy playing the the victim card and changing the subject to his health, every single time to gain support. The tominator guy was clear enough to reveal his frustrations at these tactics, because clearly and truly, it doesn't appear the anxiety is real when you go back straight into the fray on social media, even when it has nothing to do with your video or when you have declared that you would stay off social media to avoid criticism.

Some people have a huge persecution complex issue and I've seen it predominantly in one camp. So it suggests that DF being accused of being MS biased is not farfetched at all, if we take that into consideration. You want to call the man's opinion shit even when he is civil. and expect no hitback. Then since he has already appealed to the pity party, who are more XBOX fans than people supporting his mental anxiety issues, he accomplishes what he set out to do, to ban another's persons criticism towards him. It's a tactic Dark1X uses with aplomb. DF talk turned to his health to "oooh poor DF guy", why are you being mean to him, you have our support DF guy, look at how many people reported Tominator when he didn't start the "your opinion is shit" hitback when no one had gone there and were civil beforehand, he simply said he does not like how Alex presents Sony vs MS analyses and gave examples. Based on how he speaks, Tominator suggests that he might have even liked Alex before, but his stuff is now to glaring. So what does Dark1x do, he comes in plays the victim role on health issues boom and dark10x wins, less people would choose to challenge DF in the future right? Because they try to get you banned, it's a pity tactic that seems to have worked for him many times before, I suspect that this guy had seen the same song and dance too may times before.....

FYI, Alex does the same thing. They play on the notion that they are "great contributors to forums", when they only want to sell their video views.....So Alex on Reset, will use his "I am in the industry clout" to call dissenting people's opinions shit and appeal to the mods to ban those low class denizens who know nothing about tech, or else he is leaving.......because "why would you let an industry expert leave your forum right"? because they are all honest with their status so high, that it should never be questioned.........

I think that's the gist, looking at past interactions with these DF guys personally and based on my observance of their attitudes and the way they interact with persons over the years.......And Eastwood think and let's be honest with each other, why would an XBOX fan have issue with DF?

Maybe MS should make all their 1st party games 30fps like sony does in order to get better graphics.
Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, Recore, Crackdown and many more were all 30fps....There were more MS first party games at 30fps than 60 by a long way.....
I thought the poster read the whole thing, but John baited Tominator bad and he used the stress angle to cause all these guys to report him for what he said.....Tominator was familiar with the song and dance but he still fell for it. I guess frustration that he is seeing that Dark came to do the same thing again....
Which is what is being discussed in that twitter feed, but tell me? Apart from GT7, did DF mention that Haven will also be 120fps on PS5?

I'm sure they have Gears on the list, but the last I heard the Gears developer said they were looking into a 120fps MP mode, not that they had confirmed it. There was rumors of Horizon 4 being 120fps, and tbf that game, ORI and the most of these indie games can all run at 120fps on current GPU's that are slower than Navi 2 and Ryzen 3...

martino

Read the whole conversation. I don't agree with the harsh words he used, but read his post after that, that's pretty much what he was driving at....

DF guy comes on twitter saying, why people are not understanding or supporting their views on certain analysis. Guy responds it's because it's clear that DF is not fair and consistent in how they do exclusive analyses. Some games of a certain variety are nitpicked to death, whilst others which have glaring issues "under the rugged" over with a flurry of excuses made or even suggestions made to the dev on how to fix it.....

DF guy says, we are not biased, the other guy says "seriously?" and he was civil all this time, but immediately after his first statement the DF guy called the man's opinion shit, yet he is not allowed to criticize Alex or the DF guy. You see the irony?

Then the DF guy doubles down away from the argument with a pity complex appeal, saying these things are causing him stress, not the first time, and it's not the first time, not even the 10th time, where he has declared his own anxiety with people being critical to his work or DF where he even stated on many occasions that he becomes suicidal about these things, but here he is on twitter in the fray again, when no one attacked him personally, hell, it's not even his work being discussed but Alex's. So he calls the man's opinion shit, but expects no one to question him or DF. So of course the second guy says something to hit back, though a bit overboard, but it's as a result of the same old song he's seen when DF is criticized. It boils down to the DF guy playing the the victim card and changing the subject to his health, every single time to gain support. The tominator guy was clear enough to reveal his frustrations at these tactics, because clearly and truly, it doesn't appear the anxiety is real when you go back straight into the fray on social media, even when it has nothing to do with your video or when you have declared that you would stay off social media to avoid criticism.

Some people have a huge persecution complex issue and I've seen it predominantly in one camp. So it suggests that DF being accused of being MS biased is not farfetched at all, if we take that into consideration. You want to call the man's opinion shit even when he is civil. and expect no hitback. Then since he has already appealed to the pity party, who are more XBOX fans than people supporting his mental anxiety issues, he accomplishes what he set out to do, to ban another's persons criticism towards him. It's a tactic Dark1X uses with aplomb. DF talk turned to his health to "oooh poor DF guy", why are you being mean to him, you have our support DF guy, look at how many people reported Tominator when he didn't start the "your opinion is shit" hitback when no one had gone there and were civil beforehand, he simply said he does not like how Alex presents Sony vs MS analyses and gave examples. Based on how he speaks, Tominator suggests that he might have even liked Alex before, but his stuff is now to glaring. So what does Dark1x do, he comes in plays the victim role on health issues boom and dark10x wins, less people would choose to challenge DF in the future right? Because they try to get you banned, it's a pity tactic that seems to have worked for him many times before, I suspect that this guy had seen the same song and dance too may times before.....

FYI, Alex does the same thing. They play on the notion that they are "great contributors to forums", when they only want to sell their video views.....So Alex on Reset, will use his "I am in the industry clout" to call dissenting people's opinions shit and appeal to the mods to ban those low class denizens who know nothing about tech, or else he is leaving.......because "why would you let an industry expert leave your forum right"? because they are all honest with their status so high, that it should never be questioned.........

I think that's the gist, looking at past interactions with these DF guys personally and based on my observance of their attitudes and the way they interact with persons over the years.......And Eastwood think and let's be honest with each other, why would an XBOX fan have issue with DF?

Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, Recore, Crackdown and many more were all 30fps....There were more MS first party games at 30fps than 60 by a long way.....

I thought the poster read the whole thing, but John baited Tominator bad and he used the stress angle to cause all these guys to report him for what he said.....Tominator was familiar with the song and dance but he still fell for it. I guess frustration that he is seeing that Dark came to do the same thing again....

Which is what is being discussed in that twitter feed, but tell me? Apart from GT7, did DF mention that Haven will also be 120fps on PS5?

I'm sure they have Gears on the list, but the last I heard the Gears developer said they were looking into a 120fps MP mode, not that they had confirmed it. There was rumors of Horizon 4 being 120fps, and tbf that game, ORI and the most of these indie games can all run at 120fps on current GPU's that are slower than Navi 2 and Ryzen 3...

both camp seems to be champ at matthew 7:5 from my POW

Agent X

That's good. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Let the NeoGAF community create the list.

I would propose that someone unbiased who really follows this 120 fps stuff closely (I don't) start an OT here on the subject, and keep it up to date for both of these consoles. Then, as my old pal Chris Jericho would say...

sj5CLUf.gif

D dark10x has been reliable and respected for years, having posted here as long as I can remember. I've never viewed him as being particularly biased towards a particular game console or manufacturer. I don't always agree with all of his opinions or conclusions, but I still have great respect for the dedication he puts into his work.

Once again, if you have a beef with him or Digital Foundry's coverage, I recommend that you (and the rest of the community here) do better. It's very possible to have a community effort outshine Digital Foundry's work here. Digital Foundry and Eurogamer have a lot on their plates, and although they said they will update that article, it's anyone's guess as to how frequently they'll get around to doing so.

What counts as an official announcement? Were all those Series X games given an "official announcement" of what framerate they can hit? If so do you have links to this? It would change my view of this if so.

I'm saying that the videos of the gameplay run at 60hz because the places you can view the gameplay only display 60hz and isn't reflective of what the game is necessarily capable of.
ok, lets pretend to be stupid for 2 minutes...

official announcement is something in this format:

or this:

or even this:
For Xbox Series X, we will have a 4K high fidelity mode & a 120 fps mode.
Our 120 fps mode will also be 4K but it will be a dynamic resolution.

it definitely is not yamauchi daydreaming about 240fps. most probably this will be something limited and minimal like a mode in VR, and even this imo is the best case scenario.

Also, on another subject I find really pathetic how some of you defend a guy that on twitter said to dark10x:
"ur so stupid u might as well kill urself and leave the world"
and even reiterated with:
"I’m not the one who needs therapy, John needs therapy for being sensitive to criticism, it’s either he can’t handle real life or he’s playing a Victim"

I pretty much think that this is a new LOW for console wars problematic people, and the worst part is that NONE of you are under 18 in age, but full grown sob's.
Shame...!

Last edited:

Elog

Also, on another subject I find really pathetic how some of you defend a guy that on twitter said to dark10x:
"ur so stupid u might as well kill urself and leave the world"
and even reiterated with:
"I’m not the one who needs therapy, John needs therapy for being sensitive to criticism, it’s either he can’t handle real life or he’s playing a Victim"

I pretty much think that this is a new LOW for console wars problematic people, and the worst part is that NONE of you are under 18 in age, but full grown sob's.
Shame...!

You really misquote him. While the tweet is awful (especially in light of the mental illness story that at least I knew nothing about before today), the complete tweet in the context of their conversation reads:'If you cannot take criticism and try to block people you disagree with you can as well quit life. You need to be able to deal with that.' poorly worded but that is what he says.

Once again - the tweet is awful but there was no threat to someones life. There was a blunt tweet about being on twitter as a media personality and accept criticism without going crazy about it. And John/Dark1X really handled the initial fair critique of the DF piece poorly - like really poorly.

"

Top Bottom