• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry - Watch Dogs vs. Watch Dogs 2012 Reveal

Synless

I think one of the biggest dissapoinents for me is the reflections. Pre-canned reflections on all the windows, no character reflections, shit...no reflections on the mirrors.

see5harp

Not a big enough deal for me not to play on a rental. The more important part is whether the game is meaty and diverse enough for me to keep playing. Infamous was the least sandboxy open world game ever. So formulaic. Hoping this isn't just a map with icons and copy pasta side quests.

Kimppis

So, in the end Watch Dogs is kinda comparable to MGS: Ground Zeroes? Graphically decent overall: some parts look great whereas some almost feel like "last-gen"/cross-gen?

The nice thing about the E3 reveal was the lighting. Not the textures or anything else. From all the shots I've seen, it's not the same or close - big immersive factor missing. Still got another hour and a bit till my download is done :/
ii912BFGDQYGB.png

iuaK8xa5I9T9y.png

Top Bottom