• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories English website launched

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Seems like this game is definitely coming in English after all: http://www.zettai-zetsumei.jp/en/

Granzella will release the Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories VR Demo showcased last week for everyone to experience in January 2017, the company announced via the game’s official website.

An official English website for Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories was also launched. It’s worth noting that, as previously stated, while a release timing has not been decided, Granzella is “considering” releasing the game in both North America and Europe.

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/disaster...nuary-japan-english-official-website-launched

Vlaphor

I'll be totally honest here...it's be so long since I've heard anything about this game

November 2015 to be honest
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1146677

that I thought it had died again. Hearing that it's still in development is good enough for me...for now. I do still want to play it in English, but since we're getting more and more obscure and niche games over here than ever before, I think the odds are good.

shinkai

Tbh this look scarier than RE7. Mother nature is scary..

Damn nature you scary!

YES! I've been waiting for an official announcement for an English release :) Love Raw Danger so much

EDIT

With this announcement does that mean we can eventually get Disaster Report and Raw Danger re-released on the PS4 like they did in Japan?

Another piece of good news is that City Shrouded in Shadow (the game with Godzilla, Ultraman, Evangelion etc.) is still alive

In related news, Granzella producer Kazuma Kujo briefly spoke about City Shrouded in Shadow, Granzella’s upcoming project with Bandai Namco, in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu, saying that “while we have kept you waiting, we are diligently working [on the game] so that we can deliver an update.”

Clov

Another piece of good news is that City Shrouded in Shadow (the game with Godzilla, Ultraman, Evangelion etc.) is still alive

I'm glad to hear that it's not cancelled! Hoping we'll get a miracle and end up with this localized (or the at very least, an Asia English version).

AudioEppa

Words cannot explain how freaking hyped I am for this game. It's been way too long since raw danger. I just hope a NA release actually happens.

Natural disasters is such a underutilize theme in the video games.

Jeiiya

So excited to see a US release coming for this game! I kind of forgot about this series after 4 was originally cancelled. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Terra_Ex

Good to see some forward progress on an english release, it's been freaking years since Raw Danger and I need another wacky disaster survival game in my life.

Top Bottom