• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you feel this community is thicker skinned and less uptight than other message board communities?

GreyHorace

Because this is the moderation team on resetera

SfrTUCF.jpg
Seriously. Are these actually the people behind Era? If true, this pic makes me pity them more than despise them. I still think they're a bunch of authoritarian nutters. But jeez, let them police their little piece of the net to oblivion. Obviously it's the one of the few things that gives them comfort in their miserable lives.

I won't be crying tears though if their forum goes up in flames.

Papa

Banned
Seriously. Are these actually the people behind Era? If true, this pic makes me pity them more than despise them. I still think they're a bunch of authoritarian nutters. But jeez, let them police their little piece of the net to oblivion. Obviously it's the one of the few things that gives them comfort in their miserable lives.

I won't be crying tears though if their forum goes up in flames.

No, but what’s the difference really

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Karebear Krew sitting around trashing people’s looks, but are too pussy to show their own pics. Get fucking real.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Why do liberals always look so gross?

There’s a couple of answers.

One being that I really think that what you are on the inside, reflects in what you are on the outside.

So, if you’re this constant ball of hatred, aggression, self-hatred, stress and everything negative, absolutely, you’re going to wear that on your face, in your posture, in your eyes, maybe even your general health and aging.

Additionally, if you wholly reject the ideas of self-responsibility, cultural norms, and hard work, it probably means that you don’t really put too much effort into your appearance and health (fat is beautiful, remember), if any at all. Even the best genetics don’t have a chance when someone just gives up.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
There’s a couple of answers.

One being that I really think that what you are on the inside, reflects in what you are on the outside.

So, if you’re this constant ball of hatred, aggression, self-hatred, stress and everything negative, absolutely, you’re going to wear that on your face, in your posture, in your eyes, maybe even your general health and aging.

Additionally, if you wholly reject the ideas of self-responsibility, cultural norms, and hard work, it probably means that you don’t really put too much effort into your appearance and health (fat is beautiful, remember), if any at all. Even the best genetics don’t have a chance when someone just gives up.

The bolded is the bit that matters. Christ I've turned right-wing haven't I.

-Arcadia-

Banned
The bolded is the bit that matters. Christ I've turned right-wing haven't I.

Welcome to the club. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I was so, so liberal before 2014. Not the bad kind, although in hindsight, maybe I was mistaken/less informed about a few things. The crazy started, I bailed out, and now I’m here taking political tests that tell me I most align with conservatives.

I still have a lot of my same beliefs, but weirdly, things like prizing free speech. Well. That’s kind of a right-wing thing, now.

It’s such a strange, strange world.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

I was so, so liberal before 2014. Not the bad kind, although in hindsight, maybe I was mistaken/less informed about a few things. The crazy started, I bailed out, and now I’m here taking political tests that tell me I most align with conservatives.

I still have a lot of my same beliefs, but weirdly, things like prizing free speech. Well. That’s kind of a right-wing thing, now.

It's a funny thing - I've always been pro free speech (though perhaps I caught a bit of the right-kind-of-free-speech bug back in the day) so the stuff going on right now thoroughly offends that sensibility. Similarly to you the crazy got too much for me and I bailed, in my case it was Rock Paper Shotgun just getting a bit too insane for my tastes, and then I discovered NeoGAF and became a member of the alt-right (I have the card to prove it).

ROMhack

In fairness, being liberal before 2014 was nothing like what being liberal means today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom