• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you get nude to use the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomis

How do these people keep coming out of the woodwork? Why the fuck would you ever splash on your shirt? What kind of Newtonian super force do your shits exit your body with?

The splashback that the nude shitters try to avoid isn't actually from the deuce hitting the water, it's from the sonic boom.

toilet20explode.gif

Lamel

Banned
Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower
rather than going through a roll of toilet paper

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

god fucking dammit...

Azuran

Banned
GAF is such a weird ass place. We got guys who sit down to pee, get naked to use the toilet, and add milk before cereal.

And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

PS_GUY

I've never taken my shirt off to go number 2. I don't know anyone in real life that does as well.

When you're sitting on the toilet, doesn't your ass pretty much cover the whole bowl? How is there a way for any possibilities of splash back?

I've never taken my shirt off to go number 2. I don't know anyone in real life that does as well.

When you're sitting on the toilet, doesn't your ass pretty much cover the whole bowl? How is there a way for any possibilities of splash back?

Yeah seriously, how is this a thing?

PKrockin

Naked or not, I do not want my god damn poop water splashing up my ass. Especially if I'm not on my way into the shower.

So the poop coming out of your ass is fine, but clean water that touches your poop and then touches your ass isn't?

Up until I was about 16, I would strip naked before I pooped. Then I would take a shower right after. There was something about taking a dump that grossed me out and I worried that germs would linger on me and infect me with E. Coli. I was a strange kid.

Mohonky

Sometimes when I'm sitting on the bowl and feel a violent bowel movement coming on I get really hot and sweaty and have to take my shirt off. Apart from that, no I don't get nude to poo, that's silly.
Sums me up. If its going to be a particularly violent affair might need the extra air flow and freedom nudity offers so all the bowel evacuating potential I can muster can be harnessed.

Poyunch

Sometimes.....

If i know im about to have a runny day i nude up and go straight from the toilet to the shower

Also
Has anyone tried having a shit in the shower.....its a liberating experience...the warm water feels nice and when it drops to your feet you look down and watch it dissolve down the plughole will little mess...i can see why women like water births

So not sure if anyone's posted it but I'll do it again just in case.

The amazing pooping in the shower story that everyone loves. NSFW

notBald

Don't usually take it all off, but there was this one time I had to vomit both ways. I ended up laying stark naked on the hard floor, feeling like shit. If anyone had walked in on me then I wouldn't have given a damn.

I do remember a dog licking me in the face, so perhaps someone did.

This is hillarious. I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

But to answer the question I never usually take off anything unless i'm there for a while. If I do only pants and underwear.

I never sit to pee or anything. Unless I have to pee and poo at the same time..which is rare.

Pooping in the shower though....I'm not even gonna...ew.

DBT85

GAF is such a weird ass place. We got guys who sit down to pee, get naked to use the toilet, and add milk before cereal.

And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

This thread has been full of disgusting revelations but this is the worst.

Who the fuck puts the milk in before the cereal.

Randam

Sometimes.....

Also

uNTP8fK.gif

srsly?

shit on your feet.
shit water running down your legs?

raebodep

I take off my hat, my glasses, and then my shirt while i'm sitting on the toilet. I don't know... It's freeing. Usually at this point i'm pretty much done pooping but if I feel I'm going to be a while, I eventually remove my pants and finally underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom