• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you guys have a thing for eyebrows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81567
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that people can't identify Jennifer Connelly (and to a lesser extent Keira) is making me feel a little sad and old... or both. Yeah, both.

The only part that I hated about this movie.
dMMTr.jpg

Rorschach

Connelly and Belle do it for me, so I can't say I'm with you guys on the more natural eyebrow hate. Unibrow kills it, though. I couldn't watch Freida. :( Lesbian Selma or not!

never understand why women pluck the shit out of their eyebrows. I know at least 30 girls here at college who look worse for it.. my girlfriend does it too, I hate it.

You don't understand why a beauty standard imposed on women (at an early age too) makes them do it?

OG Kush

Do women care about mens eyebrows? I've got quite big ones but no way in hell am i waxing them or anything. Just wondering if women really care about mens or is just a minor thing for them?

You don't understand why a beauty standard imposed on women (at an early age too) makes them do it?
the problem with it, as with makeup, is that some women just aren't good at it. i don't want to really equate it to a man cutting his own hair, but some women can be pretty terrible at it.

Do women care about mens eyebrows? I've got quite big ones but no way in hell am i waxing them or anything. Just wondering if women really care about mens or is just a minor thing for them?
They care and I wax myself. I don't see why someone would be so against it.

Carl

I have ruddy terrible eyebtows. Like slugs. Hard for me to call other people out on eyebrow terms

Well unibrows don't really work on anyone, man and woman alike, so they care about that. Or if you look like a mentat from Dune.

Edit: Eggman is going to sharp-knee Audrey Hepburn, I just know it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
she kinda looks like emilia clarke in that pic

OG Kush

They care and I wax myself. I don't see why someone would be so against it.

Come on son! are you serious? I aint got time to go wax my eyebrows every week and shit, go to the salon read some gossip mags with all the ladies. next thing ur gonna tell me u shave your arms and legs too?

Come on son! are you serious? I aint got time to go wax my eyebrows every week and shit, go to the salon read some gossip mags with all the ladies. next thing ur gonna tell me u shave your arms and legs too?

Just pluck your nose bridge. You don't need to shape them.

Zoe

You don't get waxed every week.

Well, there's a difference between "plucking the shit" out of your eyebrows and having properly maintained eyebrows. The pencil thin look hasn't been in since the 90's. There's no explanation for that.

Well, there's a difference between "plucking the shit" out of your eyebrows and having properly maintained eyebrows. The pencil thin look hasn't been in since the 90's. There's no explanation for that.

I see the pencil thin look around here plenty. It's always partnered with the overdone makeup, dark lip liner and light lipstick combo. Heh.

or_3425de4712543224971339.jpg

Despera

Banned
I actually dig thick eyebrows to be honest (within reason of course), and find tweezed to hell ones disgusting.

conelly1.jpg
Keira-Knightly-Smokey-Eyes.jpg
lily-collins-asos-october-2011-06.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Those are some fine looking women, eyebrows n' all. Especially Connelly.

And I stongly agree about excessive tweezing.

This thread just made me realize that I like women with strong eyebrows.
Also
1Shpl.jpg

GAF made me realize Whoopi has none.
MCaQ1.jpg

Brooke Shields

I love, love, love good eyebrows on women. One of the first things I look at when seeing a woman for the first time is this. Kind of obsessed with making sure mine look good.

Bombadil

Banned

Goddamn men.

Women don't like guys with unibrows and excessively hairy bodies and they don't like guys who wear boxer shorts, so now I have to change EVERYTHING about myself. They also like their men to be taller so now I have to go to an ethically loose doctor in Germany to have my legs broken repeatedly.

Goddamn men.

Women don't like guys with unibrows and excessively hairy bodies and they don't like guys who wear boxer shorts, so now I have to change EVERYTHING about myself. They also like their men to be taller so now I have to go to an ethically loose doctor in Germany to have my legs broken repeatedly.

Where did I say it was solely imposed by men? We do this shit to ourselves too. "Omg you don't shave your legs ewwww" was a common thing at school.

redhot_

I just don't get why females go crazy with them and just pluck them to hell. Not a good look AT ALL.

Also surprised this hasn't been posted lol!

ibrqjaJCZSo6Rq.jpg

I used to have great eyebrows and then I started to trim them (not pluck) and now they are ruined...forever. They completely changed and all I did was trim the hairs down because they were long.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Aubrey's eyebrows look like two eagles facing at opposite directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom