• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you lean your crotch against tables?

I've noticed that whenever I am standing, say next to a kitchen counter or when I'm at the sink brushing my teeth, I have a tendency to lean in with my crotch resting on the edge of the work surface. This provides me with additional balance, it's like having a third leg.

Since I've become aware of it I've been trying to cut back and also watch out for other people but as yet I haven't seen any fellow crotch-leaners, so the question is are you out there? Did you notice?

Hey OP, I'm right with you man. I do this at the bathroom and kitchen sink. I think it's a childhood habit of mine or something...

CTLance

*adds "tables" to internal "things to never google for without safe search on" list*

Can't say I have a habit of putting my junk on random pieces of furniture. I do lean on stuff more than I probably should, though. Using my hands and arms, mind. My peepee is a (most of the time) soft and vulnerable area, so I wouldn't dare push it against anything that isn't a consenting female. It is not designed for supporting my weight.

Also: What if someone kicks the table while you're rubbing your junk all over it? Not a risk I'm willing to take.

Vibed

As a guy, I can orgasm by doing that, for some reason. Pushing up against hard things was basically my masturbation method as a kid before I discovered how you're supposed to do it.

Maybe for that reason, no, its not a habit to lean against tables.

What about taking the bus

Not leaning or rubbing against anything, just sitting on an active bus

There's something with the vibrations I think

SugarDave

It's not a habit of mine but I've definitely done it.

Leaning your junk against a car that's been roasting in the sun is the patrician's choice.

Stasis

I do now.

I mean, I have to test it out and see. So you made me a crotch leaner, at least temporarily. Job well done.

Woetyler

If my balls aren't on the table it's a special occasion.

BTZ5SrI.gif

Top Bottom