• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you lean your crotch against tables?

Nah man, Ass to Wall is my scene.

156134827C06EB02DD71F7567DB4AE31B6E1AFED

Rktk

This is how you exercise your full Member status, huh?

I've been keeping it strong since since '09 but I felt this warranted my first thread.

Mannn you didn't even draw your junk in the picture. Or did you?

That would be filthy.

It's probably your posture op. Look into exercises that will strengthen/protect your back

My posture is pretty good but I certainly do not do much excercise, I should look into that.

Media

In this thread people are learning about a pretty common masterbation method for women LOL

I have never used a table for masturbation and I don't know any other women who have. That would fucking hurt. Not to mention make you sore as fuck. Ugh, hurts just thinking about it.

Chuckie

I have never used a table for masturbation and I don't know any other women who have. That would fucking hurt.

Not the one with the rounded edges
I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't know any women that ever used a table

Not to mention make you are as fuck.

I have a hard time reading this sentence.

Media

Not the one with the rounded edges
I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't know any women that ever used a table

I have a hard time reading this sentence.

The new android autocorrect keeps fucking me. 'Sore as fuck.'

I do this. I catch myself sometimes but probably do it unconsciously without noticing all the time. No one says anything or treats me like a creep so it's fine. Also it's not arousing but ya my dick is behind the layer of pants and up against my coworkers' desks, the coffee bar, takeout counters--pretty much any waste high surfaces where I might stand for a few minutes can get it.

Maybe once in a while if I'm leaning close to the mirror in the bathroom.

Like in public? Ew, no. Like do I walk up to say hi to people at a patio table and just hunker down and drop my crotch onto the table? the fuck?

Nah man, Ass to Wall is my scene.

Now that's something I can subscribe to.

Verelios

I just remembered, back in school there was this girl with super awesome boobs, and she would always rest them on her desk. When you talked to her, she would stay that that way while looking in your eyes, the little teaser. God, she was so hot. And she had a lovely name; Ariscaya.
This sudden remembrance is anime as fuck.

Porcile

I can't do this anymore because many times in the past the sheer weight damaged a lot of tables. I would say this started happening when I joined GAF.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
As a woman who masturbates a lot (and I mean a lot) I don't think this is true. I mean, it's hardly ideal for clitoral stimulation.

Corners of stuff isn't always used but grinding in general isn't all that uncommon. Obviously there are a lot better methods/tools available.

The girls that shared stories with me said they did it more in their experimental phases of figuring things out but a few liked up to that point still.

akira28

i guess light and regular rhythmic bumping against a surface might do something.

for women I mean.

i dunno about grinding against a hard coffee table edge though.

A teacher used to do that in HS, and everyone made fun of him behind his back.

It was especially creepy when his bulge would basically be laying on the edge of your desk and shit. Like, he'd be trying to help you with math, but all you could focus on was the outline of his dick lol.

We made fun of him by doing impressions of him/his crotch leaning outside of his class. You'd see someone minding their own business and ambush them like "so what you want to do here is...", then lay your bulge onto their desk on purpose lol.

Corners of stuff isn't always used but grinding in general isn't all that uncommon. Obviously there are a lot better methods/tools available.

The girls that shared stories with me said they did it more in their experimental phases of figuring things out but a few liked up to that point still.

Yeah, grinding is nothing weird. It wouldn't be enough to get me off, but everyone has their preferences.

I just can't imagine a table corner being very conducive to that, though. The hard edges would surely be digging into the upper thighs/pelvis too much to really get into that, I'd think.

KyleCross

I just remembered, back in school there was this girl with super awesome boobs, and she would always rest them on her desk. When you talked to her, she would stay that that way while looking in your eyes, the little teaser. God, she was so hot. And she had a lovely name; Ariscaya.
Maybe she wasn't teasing but had back pain as a result of said breasts and resting them on her desk gave her relief.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah, grinding is nothing weird. It wouldn't be enough to get me off, but everyone has their preferences.

I just can't imagine a table corner being very conducive to that, though. The hard edges would surely be digging into the upper thighs/pelvis too much to really get into that, I'd think.

No clue I never really thought about asking about the full details on it haha, it was always a "huh you did that too?" thing in my head. Shit one girl straight up told me she used a door knob for a few weeks, whatever worked I guess xD

Hjod

Banned
I have a tip for people leaning against a kitchen counter while opening a wine bottle, make sure some of testicle skin hasn't crept up on the ledge..

Top Bottom