• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you let your cat or dog on rhe furniture?

Codes 208

Yes. We let the dog (she’s an elderly cockapoo) up on the couch but that’s about it. Domino (our cat) does whatever. He has his perch but he like to lay on the bed which is fine.

TNd0vYH.jpg

My dad used to let our dog in his bed but she peed one too many times on it. So not anymore.

And she can't jump on furniture because she's a little weiner dog with little legs.

Oh my that looks like our dog!

V5X6SjN.jpg
She's cute! I think we're gonna get a girl dobie to compliment our boy. He needs someone to keep him occupied, when he can't be stuck to us like velcro.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
She's cute! I think we're gonna get a girl dobie to compliment our boy. He needs someone to keep him occupied, when he can't be stuck to us like velcro.
Yeah mine is a girl. She's still very healthy and active for a dog around 12 years of age. She was in the vet for almost a full month until recently.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

It's definitely a good idea to have two of most animals. We got two cats (brothers, though they don't look like it) so we wouldn't have a bored cat, and also because two cats are more than double the fun - the shenanigans they get up to are so cute.

It's definitely a good idea to have two of most animals. We got two cats (brothers, though they don't look like it) so we wouldn't have a bored cat, and also because two cats are more than double the fun - the shenanigans they get up to are so cute.
He has a cat to play with. We just wanted to have one house ready and really trained up first, then introduce a girl so he can help get acquainted, as well as have a good partner in crime.

A girl like this would be perfect, although I'm thinking about a red and tan.

KOdy6nZ.jpg

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
He has a cat to play with. We just wanted to have one house ready and really trained up first, then introduce a girl so he can help get acquainted, as well as have a good partner in crime.

A girl like this would be perfect, although I'm thinking about a red and tan.

KOdy6nZ.jpg

Cats and dogs can be really good partners in crime - I remember when I was a kid we had 2 cats and 2 dogs. The cats would go up on the worktops and knock food down for the dogs. Sneaky buggers.

Traianvs

Never had a dog so I can't really say if you can teach them not to jump on the furniture but I live with 2 cats and most of the time I need their permission to sit on a sofa or lay on the bed

Trumpeter

Neo Member
I let my cat go anywhere she wants unless it's on electronics or cables.

The best part is when I play competive MP games and she jumps up in my lap to snuggle. Sometimes I get killed because of her, but it's just too damn sweet to scold the cat.

Top Bottom