• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you prefer women wearing panties or thongs?

panties or thongs?

• Panties

Votes: 92 55.8%
  • Thongs

Votes: 48 29.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Thongs sound a lot cooler than they are in reality.
They're sort of titillating when you can see a thong peeking up over a waistband but if a woman is marching around in my bedroom in only her undergarments I much prefer panties, and frankly boy-shorts-style ones, to anything else, particularly if she actually has an ass that's worth anything.

cormack12

Gold Member
I'm kinda into the micro shorts or French cut, but will settle for normal well cut panties.

Never really been into thongs. Never got the appeal really.

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Thongs sound a lot cooler than they are in reality.
They're sort of titillating when you can see a thong peeking up over a waistband but if a woman is marching around in my bedroom in only her undergarments I much prefer panties, and frankly boy-shorts-style ones, to anything else, particularly if she actually has an ass that's worth anything.

if that's the woman marching around in your bedroom I can't blame you.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Panties. I love that my wife walks around the house in her panties. I like the ones that almost look like shorts. They go right below her butt cheeks and they just seem to make her ass pop.

Yes!!!!! We ape share the same brain

Last edited:
jeans shorts are my weak point

rBVaJFl1tgWAc3r5AAg3jzIPzRU164.jpg

Too bad they are kinda out of fashion almost everywhere.
Out of all the stereotypical representations of American women I find country girls to be the most appealing. Sporting a red flannel top alongside denim jeans and cowboy boots, saying "Howdy cowboy" as she tips her hat. I absolutely hate those disabled drones from the valley that say "totally" all the time and I equally dislike those eastern feminazis. Give me a country girl any day of the week, she might not know what 2+2 is but damn can she fix a tire.

German Hops German Hops Get those Texas girls on the speed dial my man.
27446566393_9c33d2d4af_b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom