• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you prefer women wearing panties or thongs?

panties or thongs?

• Panties

Votes: 92 55.8%
  • Thongs

Votes: 48 29.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.8%

• Total voters
Crotchless pantyhoes

Motorboat that bitch

Spit on it!!!
dnw.gif

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
To be honest for me there are sexy things about either of them so I don't really have a preference. Though as an aside I 100% take notice if I'm on a first or second date with a woman and we head back to her place or my place to.......*ahem*........HAVE SEX.......and I noticed that she has on sexy stuff. Because at that point it's pretty much as if she was ready to get it on regardless of how the date went since I know that shit isn't exactly the most comfortable things for women to wear. Not saying that it's a deal breaker or anything I'm just saying that I notice that kind of stuff.

Don't get me wrong I love a good lay, but it's always not quite as satisfying if they were planning on getting it anyway. The most satisfying times that I've had that happen is when I catch them in their cheap bras and granny panties. Because at that point I know that it was not expected and not planned for, but we ended up there anyway. And I am just enough of a dirtbag to take just a small amount of satisfaction in that.

Last edited:

poodaddy

My wife's got a beautiful donkey, so I prefer thongs as I believe in freedom, as I'm a true blue American. Let the donkeys graze freely.

Also of note, if they're wearing a thong you just know they're gonna be in the mood, there's no question. No woman woke up in the morning and pulled floss up to their ass hole and walked around without hoping someone sees her glory and puts it to good use some time that day.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
I’ll take undies all day and night

Panties are the sexier underwear, thongs are the sexier swimwear, it's as simple as that.

There's something sexier in the context of underwear about seeing a woman's cheeks underneath tight cloth than a thong, but if she's on the beach, you got to let those buns get some sun!

Elysion

Banned
For a lot of millenial women and younger, thongs have more or less just become standard underwear. Which makes me wonder, at what age will they decide to stop wearing thongs? Will there be a generation of grannies in fifty years who still wear thongs at the ripe old age of 85? I assume at some point they‘ll recognize that this kind of underwear is no longer appropriate for their age, and they‘ll just switch to normal panties, right? Same with things like tramp-stamps, which were incredibly common in the early 2000s; imagine some 80 year old grannie with one of those lol. We generally don’t see boomer or gen-x women walking around in mini-skirts either, even though those became popular in the 60s and 70s, so I hope younger women will show the same wisdom once they reach that age in regards to underwear.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I assume at some point they‘ll recognize that this kind of underwear is no longer appropriate for their age, and they‘ll just switch to normal panties, right?
feels game of thrones GIF

Imagine all that trailer thrash moms in their 40s - that’s them in the future.

Top Bottom