• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you smoke weed?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
When you are in australia and you don't know anyone that can help you out :(
200w.gif

the.acl

First time I smoked I got anxious and paranoid AF. It may have been because I took six huge tokes. Overall was an awful experience.

My second time, I took only three good tokes and it was a more pleasant high. When I eased into the high, I almost wanted to panic, but I took control, and it was a way better experience for the rest of the night.

After that I never smoked again. I was pleased with the experience and I only really wanted to see what it was like.

Duellist

Smoked a lot growing up until my early 20's then stopped. Now that it is legal I am very tempted to partake again. Use it to enjoy video games and music(listening and playing drums) a bit more.

I used to smoke, but now I prefer edibles. I buy these discs that are around 1-1/2" in diameter and cut it into small 1/16" peices and it gets me the right amount of high for the evening. Not blown out and paranoid, just high enough. It's nice.

But I only partake when I have it which is few and far between. Usually when I'm stressed out I'll buy one.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take some edibles here and there. I only smoke when hanging with friends and we're playing a board game and just chilling.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
ive been smoking regularly since my early 20s. been purchasing for the past 10 years now. i smoke pretty regularly, nearly every day, but it's light enough that i don't have a smoker's cough, and i can skip a few days if i want to get my tolerance back.

as for it being bad for your lungs, i had a doctor's check up just 2 weeks ago. i hadn't smoked in 2 days. he listened closely to my lungs and said they sounded perfect.

lil puff

I just reed up and got flavors I never had before. The delivery girl was so excited to give these to me.

Purple Punch: Grand Daddy Purple and an OG Kush

Mendo Breath: Never ever seen before: Kush breath and Mendo. I never ever had those 2.

Birthday Cake: No comparison. new breed

Blue: GSC with some old fashioned Blueberry. IMO Blueberry alone sucked, but once you mix it , it enhances stronger stuff.

You all have fun trying flavours

appaws

Banned
There is a time and place for everything, and its called college.

Haven't done it since grad school. Most History PhD students and professors do. Never did after that. Law students and lawyers don't seem to smoke very often, but they drink quite a lot. And abuse adderal.

My wife does not like it. Even back in college she was against me doing it. I remember once I went for a ride and smoked with two drop dead gorgeous girls from student government. She withheld sex from me for a month because of that, and I am still not sure whether it was the weed or the hanging out with two hot chicks.

By the way, as a lawyer I am in favor of legalization. We waste way too much time and resources dealing with this fairly innocuous substance.

VertigoOA

Banned
Pot is the greatest thing on this planet next to dogs.

I smoke the resin and oils. Don’t touch bud anymore. Fuck the smell and with the vape I burn at my discretion anywhere.
However I’m in nyc and work on the biggest job site in the country. I carry fake piss in my pocket and it works to pass randoms.

BUT... I’m quitting for a bit as of last week. I stop smoking every once in awhile.

Super active and fit. Work full time. Never touched any real drugs and I dislike drinking.

Last edited:
I have while I was on holiday in Amsterdam. Feeling high was a nice feeling but I felt hungry. I remember eating a full bag of popcorn and a 14" pizza but yet I still felt hungry.

Panda1

Banned

oldcshool

Neo Member
I thought pure weed is not cancer forming but actually is one of he few things that might be cancer reducing?

Just to make y'all jelly

https://growdiaries.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/static/post/photo/19111/893693_strawbear.jpg

https://growdiaries.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/static/post/photo/19111/893687_strawbear.jpg

Sorry to say, but burning anything at high temperatures (that is why people vape, as you can control the temperature) and inhaling it into your lungs is not healthy for you. Its not bad as tobacco, however you should still quit smoking and try another way of intake. A simple test, try putting some cotton wool into a bottle, roll a joint (or whatever you call when you roll weed only, everything is a joint to me) and let the smoke go through that. Let me know what happened and does it look healthy for your lungs? :messenger_savoring:

P.S. Pretty jealous of the plants :D

Last edited:

Meccs

No but I would like to try it. My neurologist could describe it for my fibromyalgia and other stuff but I would have to pay for it myself. That would be ok but pretty much all doctors where I live are against it. Too much pressure from pharmaceutical companies I guess. My stepdad got it shortly before he died after all the other pain killers were exhausted and didn't work anymore. Tells you everything you need to know.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I was just listening to Tommy Chong on the Joe Rogan podcast. Now, I don’t mind the weed, but anyone thinking heavy use doesn’t have long term effects should give it a listen, lol.

TrainedRage

Banned
Just makes me sleepy, don't see the point. Guess it has a different effect on its fans.
Cannabis sativa typically has a more uplifting high that brings energy to the consumer; this is the type of marijuana strain you’d want to smoke while out on social gatherings or events with your friends, or if you want to be productive around the house.
Sativas can be wonderfully suited for daytime use, and can often produce a creative cerebral high that will bring your mind pure energetic bliss. Generally speaking, these strains in pure form have a higher concentration of THC in comparison to their ratio of CBD.

VS

Indica marijuana strains generally produce a classic couch-lock high that makes them a wonderful choice for relaxation, or to help with falling asleep if you suffer from insomnia or other sleep-related issues. These cannabis strains work their magic especially well during the night, or during periods of the day when you don’t need to be super active. They can offer an immense feeling of calmness and serenity, with complete body and mind-numbing levels of psychoactive intoxication

Rajack

No, but I have been known to use edibles or CBD tinctures for anxiety or pain, and sometimes just because. I abstain from smoking anything because my respiratory system is trashed after living with chain smokers for most of my life.

Top Bottom