• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you wear shorts or jeans? or both?

H4ze

Wrong
CIolRov.jpg
Nope, just looks stupid. I will die on that hill.

H4ze

You have no fashion sense but socks and sandals are fine? 🤣 Post a picture of yourself nevermind your avatar says it all.
Are you that outraged about me not liking shorts, that you see yourself justified to personally attack me?
I am neither ugly, nor dressed badly, let me tell you that. Just a bit too skinny for my taste, but you can't have everything I guess xD

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Are you that outraged about me not liking shorts, that you see yourself justified to personally attack me?
I am neither ugly, nor dressed badly, let me tell you that. Just a bit too skinny for my taste, but you can't have everything I guess xD
No one is forcing you to like shorts saying everyone who wears them looks stupid is a whole different matter and very judgemental of you. Stop playing the victim.

H4ze

No one is forcing you to like shorts saying everyone who wears them looks stupid is a whole different matter and very judgemental of you. Stop playing the victim.
lol this is a forum, are you going over to gaming next, telling everyone to not judge the people buying the console you don't like? Cmon man, that's a bullshit excuse.

But judging people based of their profile pic is a-okay for you? Nice double standard.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
lol this is a forum, are you going over to gaming next, telling everyone to not judge the people buying the console you don't like? Cmon man, that's a bullshit excuse.

But judging people based of their profile pic is a-okay for you? Nice double standard.
Kettle meet pot. You talking about judging people when you came here and made a blanket statement about people who wear shorts got called on it and now you're trying to play the victim and doubling down.

Last edited:

H4ze

Kettle meet pot. You talking about judging people when you came here and made a blanket statement about people who wear shorts got called on it and now you're trying to play the victim and doubling down
Man, you know what, sorry to rustle your jimmies. Never meant to start an argument. It was just light hearted shitposting from me. And shorts ain't no reason to fight about. Wear what you want, as long as you feel fine, I would never try to convince you otherwise.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I come in here and of course above me there's some bickering.

About shorts and jeans 😆

Myself since my colon was removed in 2018 and wearing a poop bag for my stoma I wear mostly adidas track pants and Nike mesh shorts in summer.

I tried wearing jeans after my operation but it gets too hot in there and causes some leaks and shit you don't wanna hear about 😄

Fortunately I can wear my track pants or shorts at work. The light fabric allows my stuff underneath to "breathe" better.

But I do miss my jeans.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Kind of a weird question, since jeans are a specific type of pants...
I never wear jeans, but that doesn't mean I necessarily wear shorts either. I can wear shorts if it's hot enough though, but I prefer pants.

Bluntman

Just a random jeans question.

Do you guys know if Levis has a jeans which is:

- stretch material (I kinda like them more these days than the oldschool 'rigid' material)
- regular straight cut
- darker color (but not black)

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Jogging pants indoor/ outdoor. And soft fabric pants outdoors. I like to feel comfortable. I have jeans but their far from my favorite. Shorts in spring/summer. I'm pretty sensitive to what fabric I feel and that correlates with how I internally feel and thus perceive myself. Also always 2 sizes larger than needed.

Last edited:

Tams

Outside of sports/exercise, I only wear shorts if it's definitely too hot to not to.

I hate them and they look terrible on me with my hairy legs. I will suffer quite a bit to keep wearing trousers if I can, but sometimes it's just not an option.

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
work is dress clothes, often suit and tie. At home it’s usually jeans till after supper when I’m in sweats or pyjama pants. If im working on a car or something it’s usually blue jeans too, I hate pulling wrenches in shorts.

Wife makes fun of me because I have more clothes than her but it’s really 3 different sets. It does give her extra laundry to do though which is unfortunate.

Johnny2Bad

I hate jeans. I find them stiff and uncomfortable and they're hot in the summer and cold in the winter. I much prefer stretchy synthetics.

In the summer it's shorts all the way. Again, stretchy and synthetic.

Havoc2049

Both. I live where you can wear shorts all year. When it gets a little cool, you just throw on a light jacket or hoodie. Just the other day I was wearing tan Dickie's shorts with a black Levi's jeans jacket.

Last edited:
Top Bottom