• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA Festival [ Stream + Announcement - 8/1]

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Guessing this is a new DoA X game or they wouldn't do a stream. I just hope it's a proper beach sports game with good gameplay rather than just a swimsuit fest but I realise I probably hope in vain. Not that I have any issue with people enjoying the sex appeal of DoA, I'd just like a good game at the same time.

I think they do these yearly, IIRC. And they show off new outfits for DOA5. I doubt it'll be a new game, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was
double so if it was next-gen and PC day and date together in lockstep. Learn from their DOA5:LR PC fiasco.

Griss

I think they do these yearly, IIRC. And they show off new outfits for DOA5. I doubt it'll be a new game, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it was
double so if it was next-gen and PC day and date together in lockstep. Learn from their DOA5:LR PC fiasco.

Looking at the quality of the stream, I don't doubt that you're right.

LOL he did it!

Haha I hope we're getting some great screen caps the thumbs up with the Vita was great,

"I am a Champion!" xD

Top Bottom