• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anybody know if Destiny 1 is even playable on Xbox 360 anymore (2018) ?

chemicals

A buddy of mine gave me a copy when he was getting rid of his 360 games. I put it in, and it just says:

INSTALLING DESTINY

DOWNLOADING FROM Xbox Games Store
1.84 GB In Progress (this may take a while)

I started this process last night at around 6 PM Central US Time. It killed overnight but then for the past 4 hours it is just cycling background images and saying that same thing.

Is something really happening? I honestly can't tell. Anybody know if Destiny is still playable on 360? And no, I never had it on this console before now. I am installing from scratch. Thanks guys.

I feel a disturbance in the neogaf force. This should be in gaming discussion forum.

Destiny 1 should still work on the 360. I remember waiting a long time for the game to install. It also could be your internet connection. If you have a slow connection, it will take longer.

Although i only played d1 on xbox one.

JimboJones

I downloaded halo 3 a couple of weeks ago on my 360, it stayed on 1% for about half and hour then proceeded to download incredibly slowly.
I haven't tried downloading any other games so I dunno if this is connected in anyway!

Lbw_Games

Neophyte
I went back to get the Jade Rabbit from Xur, and played a few crucible rounds. Did okay. It was fun. I'm not really playing either game anymore; I'll probably sign in to them for the Xur stuff if it's interesting but otherwise, I'm doing other games for the time being.

Top Bottom