• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone know of a product that actually keeps the sheet from coming off the mattress?

Blade2.0

I'm a mover in my sleep and I can't go one night without the damn sheet coming off the corners. I've thought about buying thumbtacks and just sticking them into the side of the bed but wanted other's opinions on this matter before I go through with it. I'm just tired of putting the sheet back on the bed every damn night.

DV_8_8532385_01_4c_NL_20170204103109.jpg

Fo real tho:

Halcyon

Spaceman292

Banned
They make bed sheet clips. They work.

My life will be significantly better from this point forward. Thank you.

dorkimoe

Blows my mind how few people know about this stuff.
I have some less elaborate than this. But they definitely work

Blade2.0

I've had some like these and they didn't work. I snapped the head off the clip when turning in my sleep.

Edit: they were plastic and not metal though.

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Yeah I’ve never had a problem with fitted sheets with the elastic. At worst I had to pull them back down once a week but they would never come off. Maybe get a new brand of sheets or ones that fit to your mattress better?

I'm one of those people who breaks out into dance during sleep and it's incredibly frustrating having to make the bed each morning. Having to tuck the sheet underneath the mattress seems like a punishable offense to me.

Top Bottom