• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does he deserve a kick in the balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NLB2

Banned
My roomate spent his senior year of high school at Interlochen Arts Academy where he got this saying from his trombone teacher "It all starts at seven a.m." What this means is that to be a succesful musician, your day must start with practice bright and early. Now where the problem lies is that on MWF I don't have class until 8:30 and on TTh until 1:30 p.m. but my roomate always has to have his alarm clcok set for 7:00. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that my roomate never, ever, actually gets up at 7:00. Instead, he'll hit snooze on his alarm clock, so at 7:09, I get awaken a second time and my roomate hits snooze again. On MWF this goes on until about 8:21 when my roomate finaly rolls out of bed and gets dressed for class. On TTh it can go on for hours, until he finally has to get up at 11:30 for class. The worst part of it is that I cannont go to bed before roughly 2:00 a.m. every night because my roomate is always talking on the phone with his exgirlfriend. I think if I this continues for the next 14 weeks of school I'm going to go insane.

bjork

Just wait until he goes to sleep, then shut the alarm off.

Do this for a few days in a row.

Inconvenience is a two-way street, you just have to point it out to someone who's doing it to you carelessly.

bjork said:
Just wait until he goes to sleep, then shut the alarm off.

Do this for a few days in a row.

Inconvenience is a two-way street, you just have to point it out to someone who's doing it to you carelessly.

To build on that. After shutting off the alarm, wake him up with a kick to the balls for a couple weeks.

Jim Bowie

Sorry to hear that, man. I usually do the snooze alarm once to get up, but never for hours.

You should sit down with him, tell him what's bothering you, and explain that if it doesn't change, you have to fart on his face with your uncovered ass. Say it without laughing

NLB2

Banned
Jim Bowie said:
You should sit down with him, tell him what's bothering you, and explain that if it doesn't change, you have to fart on his face with your uncovered ass. Say it without laughing
Good advice. He might enjoy that, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom