• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump Uses Mass Effect Dialogue in Campaign Video (Yes, Really)

Euron

This is incredible

C7pFGS9.jpg
But not as incredible as this

Tankard

Sorry if as a non-american i'm saying this, but at what point is Trump going to call for a public event and say this was all a plot to expose all the racists and everything that is bad with the world and make a point how people can get behind it judging by the intention of votes?

This is more or less what's happening, right? Because all this show cannot be serious.

Sorry if as a non-american i'm saying this, but at what point is Trump going to call for a public event and say this was all a plot to expose all the racists and everything that is bad with the world and make a point how people can get behind it judging by the intention of votes?

This is more or less what's happening, right? Because all this show cannot be serious.
Never.

Neiteio

Early on, I liked to think Trump might be a false-flag campaign organized by Dems to fracture the Republican base and discredit them by exposing the racists, homophobes, sexists, etc. Both Trump's people and Clinton's people confirmed a call took place between Bill and Donald, where the former gently encouraged the latter to run:

The tone of the call was informal, and Clinton never urged Trump to run, the four people said. Rather, they said, Clinton sounded curious about Trump’s moves toward a presidential bid and told Trump that he was striking a chord with frustrated conservatives and was a rising force on the right.
It's a fun conspiracy theory, but now it's clear Trump was serious all along. Which is quite concerning...

KingBroly

Banned
Early on, I liked to think Trump might be a false-flag campaign organized by Dems to fracture the Republican base and discredit them by exposing the racists, homophobes, sexists, etc. Both Trump's people and Clinton's people confirmed a call took place between Bill and Donald, where the former gently encouraged the latter to run:

It's a fun conspiracy theory, but now it's clear Trump was serious all along. Which is quite concerning...

He's been trying to run for kind of a long time. I know people talk conspiracy theories, but they're usually so far out there that even if true, they eventually turn into something more.

Great ad, though. I thought it was funny as hell.

Parapraxis

Nah.

Ot:
The Trump marketing team is really bad, they should check those videos first lmao.

The Trump marketing team? lol, you mean Trump himself right? Because he is the one doing the tweeting.

He's been trying to run for kind of a long time. I know people talk conspiracy theories, but they're usually so far out there that even if true, they eventually turn into something more.

Great ad, though. I thought it was funny as hell.

Here's a doc covering Trump, and they point to this moment (White House Correspondents' Dinner 2011) as a possible starting point for Trump's desire to run.

It sure seems to make sense.
https://youtu.be/X3B4lgV1IxQ?t=10m59s

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I wonder how Trump would react if he knew the man behind the voice in that video actually turn his back against humanity and end up almost dooming the whole galaxy instead.

Or maybe he knows and that's actually what he is planning to do.

Havoc2049

Oh my god. He actually retweeted this and didn't realize it was a parody.

And his supporters are probably eating it up.

What the fuck is happening.

It's actually not a parody, but a fan made video. Click on the link at the beginning of the video. It was made by a group called Immigrants4Trump.

I wish. It has only emboldened the hateful in this country. :(

Okay, I'm officially at the point where I want to nominate the person behind that twitter account for a Noble prize or something. It's brought me nothing but consistent amusement and giddy joy now for years on end.

I think it's better that we never know who it is. The fact they do it for the laughs and not the fame makes it so much better.

Assuming they actually knew what they were doing when retweeting that video, it's actually brilliant. It appeals to the type of entitled manbaby that is likely to vote for Trump.

Top Bottom